i don't even know im talking nonsense.

Começar do início

,,Hello everyone! Nice to meet you! I am Jiwon Park! I hope we become good friends!" her tone was fake, and she was all nonchalant. But her beauty was captivating enough to earn murmurs and whispers around the room. The advisor slammed his hand lightly, but loud enough for everyone to quickly quiet down and remember it was a classroom. ,,You can go sit beside Sunghoon.." Mr. Han stated, his eyes landing on Wonyoung with a mischievous smile. Kim went furious- ,,MR HAN! If she sits... Then where do I sit..." she shouted the 'Mr han' lowering her voice when she realized she was being too loud, the whole class flinching since no one had hear the girl shout before.

The professor just chuckled, and looked at the boy beside Wonyoung, ,,Sunghoon please raise your hand?.." he asked. The boy then did as told, forgetting he was holding hands with his girlfriend, causing everyone to chuckle. ,,Okay okay. We know you're dating.. But still. Jiwon will be taking Wonyoung's spot, and Kim, will be sitting beside Ms. Eunchae. Am I right?" Mr. Han faked a smile. ,,Fine." Wonyoung grabbed her backpack and her stuff, saying it with jealousy dripping on her tone. It was clear and obvious that she was indeed jealous. Finally sitting down on her assigned seat, Jiwon then made her way beside Sunghoon that used to be Wonyoungs spot flashing him a cute smile, which he gave a small wave and an awkward smile. Wonyoungs eyes fuming with anger.

.*LUNCH TIME

Wonyoung was peacefully eating her lunch with her boyfriend who seemed to like to watch him eat. Then she placed her spoon down, and took out a choco milk on her bag, giving it to Sunghoon, ,,Here." she smiled. Her boyfriend appreciating it, gladly accepted it. He was about to open the milk box when he saw a coffee milk box infront of him, looking up, he saw Jiwon. Gladly accepting the box, he smiled, and drank the coffee milk box instead, Wonyoung visibly frowned, ,,I thought you like choco milk?.." she asked, with that jealous tone once again, Sunghoon glanced at her and smiled, ,,I like coffee milk.." he answered with a sweet tone sipping the coffee milk box. ,,Can I sit with you guys? I have no where to sit...And Sunghoon.. You're the only kid I know here.." Jiwon looked down.

Myoui nodded, ,,Ofcourse! Feel free to sit with us anytime!" he gave Jiwon the same smile he gave to his girlfriend. Wonyoung felt left out and bad about her self. Giving up to even compete with his girl bestfriend today. What can I say.. They were friends for a long time... She sighed to her self, ,,Yeah.. You guys can sit together everytime! I forgot I have to tell Karina something!" she lied and ate all her food at once almost choking on it. Ofcourse there was Sunghoon who was too busy to even notice, he continued talking to Jiwon, looking all happy. Wonyoung left without him even noticing. She sat down on her friends table, who was eating with Sunghoons friends. They were confused.

Jay looked at Kim, ,,Why are you here? I thought you were eating with your boyfriend?" he asked. Wonyoung shoots him a smile, ,,Oh you can see me? Haha.. I thought I was invisible and I thought no one could hear me.." She grabbed one of Karinas chicken nugget on the tray shoving it on her mouth. Yoo looked at Wonyoung in disbelief— ,,But thats my...Last one.." she said timidly. ,,Ahh.. Go get your boyfriend and ask him for some, he can go help you since he's only focused on you and no one else." Wonyoung said.

Heeseung then placed a chicken nugget on Karinas tray, which he earned a smile. ,,Why don't you ask your boyfriend to get a chicken nugget?" Yuna questioned. ,,How can I even ask my boyfriend to get a chicken nugget when he won't even drink the choco milk I gave him just because his childhood bestfriend gave him a coffee milk." Wonyoung ranted out. The other six looked over Sunghoons table and found them giggling together, the. looked at the gloomy Wonyoung. ,,Damn.. Sunghoon You're fucked" Jake and Yujin muttered at the same time. ,,Jinx!" Sim shouted, not too loud. ,,You owe me a date!" Jake winks mischievously. ,,Bruh."

...
It was break time, four hours before home time, there was Wonyoung who went to the rooftop to get some fresh air. She took a deep breath. ,,I hope that Park Jiwon's hair nostrils grow until it becomes her hair armpit, i hope they're so thick that it hurts when she shaves them. I hope Sunghoon's phone gets taken away by aliens, no wifi, no games, no message, no calls—" her voices got interrupted by a rather soft yet husky voice. ,,Are you jealous darling?" Wonyoung froze, she turned around to see her one and only boyfriend. Her eyes turned guilty, but turned back around to give him a cold shoulder.

Sunghoon carefully but tightly grabbed Wonyoungs waist. ,,I'm sorry. I know I may have did too much with my accompany to Jiwon. I'm sorry My love.." he buried his face onto her neck. Kim felt tears rolling down her cheeks, wiping them off, she turned around and wrapped her arms around Sunghoons neck. ,,Don't do that ever again...!" Wonyoung whined, while the latter just chuckles and caressed her cheeks.

,,I'm sorry M'lady..."

THIS IS SO CRINGE.
WHAT THE FUCK.

SORRY FOR  A LATE UPLOAD DHSHSJS

SORRY FOR A LATE UPLOAD DHSHSJS.

JUST COME KISS ME AND BITE MEEE.