𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴

Începe de la început

I need to have a clear conversation with her if she really want to have great relationship with my son she needs to start behaving well around his mom too.

Lio get down and walks towards me "I am sorry I shouldn't have said that about gran-"
I put myself down to his level "hey none of that okay champ , whenever you feel uncomfortable in some way never hesitate to tell me , your feelings are what matters the most for us okay" tears fall down on his cheek but he nod anyway and hug me .

Aurelio gets out of the kitchen surely running to read some kind a book , the boy literally has whole play room but still prefer to read books that are not even for his ages.

"If she really wants to spend a time with Aurelio it have to be under our supervision" I nod walking towards and takes her in a hug to which she comply directly "You're a great mom Rose" she nods "I just ... he's so young and I only want him to be happy" I nod.

No parents wants their children to be hurt in any kind of way family or not , Omarosa has always been more sensitive than everyone I know mostly due to how she grow up and how she was treated by her own family and I know because of that she will always try her best to protect our son from mine and especially my mother.

My phone ring and I let go of Omarosa to take it to see that it's Maria calling
"Yes Maria"
"Vienes a cenar a mi casa esta noche" I don't think tonight is a good time for that so I try to tell her
"I d-" of course Maria being Maria interrupt me "I wasn't asking veré esta noche" I groan when she hung up.

"We're having dinner at Maria's" Omarosa laugh lightly at my face and nod "come on it's a good thing to be out more" I exhale and kiss her forehead "yeah maybe you're right"

"I'm always right" she sass walking past me but I smack her ass making her yelp "quit being a smartass"

I walk inside Rose house to see her fixing her hair but my attention last on her ass in that white dress that hug her body so fucking perfectly

 "do you think I should put on a red lips ?" she says turning around and now it's on her breast that my eyes land on she snap her finger in front of me "my eyes are up there Alessandro"

I smirk walking to her but she step back shaking her head so I stretch my arm and pull her by the waist "I think red lips would really suit you" I nuzzle in the crook of her neck "especially if you're on you knees smudging it all on my dick" a whine escape her mouth but she pushes me away .

"You're such a pervert"
"Only with you Rose" I walk out and go fetch Aurelio who's already ready reading once again a book "are you really sure you should be reading a book talking about war" he close it and smile up to me "it's interesting to see how people think when confronted to danger" he shrug and set the book down.

Yes he's definitely my son .

I drive us to Maria's house , it's been quite a long time since I've been here and I already know she's going to scold mr for it .

She stand on the porch with a big smile on her face "abuela !" Aurelio says surprising me but honestly I am glad that he feels at ease with Maria

She stand on the porch with a big smile on her face "abuela !" Aurelio says surprising me but honestly I am glad that he feels at ease with Maria .

Maria is the one who raised me I consider her as my mother just like the one who birthed me.
She was always the one who comforted me when I was younger , she'd carry me to bed pr cooked for me , I remember hating the food the house cooks would do so Maria had no choice but to cook for me.

So it made sense that when my mom fired her I had to support her , I bought her this house even though I think she deserve better and bigger but Maria being the woman she is hit me and said that if I get her anything bigger she would sleep on the street.

I give her a light kiss on her cheek when I get on the porch "I finally get yo see you after so long , you know calling won't kill you right ?" She says with a frown "yes Maria" she shakes her head then smiles brightly when her eyes land on Omarosa and go hug her.

We start eating in a comfortable mood "school is almost starting Lio are you ready ?" My son nod at Maria's question "I am a little bit nervous"
"Aww it's going to be alright hijito I am sure you're going to make plenty of friends"

"Have you decided on which school you'll put him ?"
"Yes he'll go to East Bridge Prep" Omarosa head snap to me then confusion clear on her face "Oh ?"
"Dios mío, este chico nunca aprenderá" Maria shake her head and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Anyway Oma do you have any plans for the future" Omarosa eyes slide from me to Maria and she smile nodding "yes I actually wanted to find a work and maybe then I'll move out and find an apartment" I glare at her , I thought she had let go of that idea.

"Why do you want to move out ?" It's Aurelio voice that makes us all look at him but he's only looking at his mom with a frown that mirrors mine "Well I kinda have to at some point baby"
"And who will I live with ?"

"The both of us I mean you'll surely alternate between our two houses since we're going to be co-parenting isn't that right Alessandro ?" I don't want Aurelio to think that it's only his mother's decision so I nod even though I am completely against the idea and will do anything to prevent it from happening.

Still with a frown Aurelio says nothing during the whole dinner , actually he stops talking even when we got home later that night.

Okay so one more to go I promise I won't fall asleep this time  lmao

Your thoughts ?