"Hyun-jae? Hyun-jae?!" Dae-seong called out concerned as she quickly dashed out of the office, everyone else was surprised to the woman burst out of the office, especially her husband.

"Hyun-jae?!" Yi-hyun exclaimed as he followed after her

"What happened?" Sae-bom asked in confusion as she approached Dae-seong.

"I'm not sure, one moment she was furious and the other she went pale and took off." He said and they walked in to find the boy dropping a phone call once they walked in.

"Seriously?" Dae-seong questioned with a raised eyebrow.

○●○●○●

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Hyun-jae flushed the toilet as she had let out whatever was in her her stomach.

"Hyun-jae, are you alright in there?" Yi-hyun asked from outside of the ladies bathroom.

"I'm...fine." She replied as she walked out of the bathroom looking sick which did not help ease Yi-hyun's concern.

"No, no you don't you look tired. We should take you back to the apartment." He said.

"No, in really fine...I want to help you." She denied him as she avoided his hand.

"But you are not fine, you need to rest because it seems to me that your stressing yourself out....is there something going on that I should know about?" He asked and he was so worried about her because she's always this picture of health, but now she's not.

"I...I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me these days...I'm just so...tired." She felt the world spin and he knees buckled as everything turned back.

"Hyun-jae? Hey, Hyun-jae?!" Yi-hyun caught her just as she was falling. "Hyun-jae, open your eyes, can you hear me?" He picked her up before anyone could see them, he rushed her back to their apartment and slammed the door shut, locking it and made his way to their bedroom where he changed her into her favourite fluffy pyjamas and tucked her under the blanket.

It was the best thing he could do at the moment, he made sure she was as comfortable as she could be before leaving her inside.

He heard a knock at the door and he checked to find out that it was Dae-seong and Sae-bom waiting outside and he unlocked the door to let them in.

"Where's Hyun-jae is everything alright?" Sae-bom practically burst into the the room demanding answers.

"I don't know, she fainted after she came out of the bathroom and I laid her down in the bedroom. Sae-bom you know more about the body more than I do, do you think you could--"

"Is that even a question worth asking." She scoffed as she made her way to the bedroom.

"So what did you come for?" Yi-hyun asked as he noticed the papers.

"Oh I got the sign up sheet from the gym office and to do a count of everyone in the complex, luckily none of the public rentals use the gym. I crossed out you and Hyun-jae because you've never used the gym." Dae-seong said.

"Thanks man, but try not do my job will you?" Yi-hyun said and Dae-seong scoffed.

"What do you mean? The best part is getting started. Time to investigate and interrogate!" Dae-seong smirked.