Chapter 1

Alexia Hudges-10 years old-Vanessa's daughter

Dance style-Versatile

Vanessa Hudges-28 years old-Alexia's Mom

Owns businesses- stay at home mom mostlyA/N I'm new to writing so pls don't be so mean but you can give your opinions and comment if you like

A/N I'm new to writing so pls don't be so mean but you can give your opinions and comment if you like.

Alexia's POV:
Hi amy name is Alexia Hudges and I love to dance. When it comes to dancing I am very versatile. Right now I am about to post a comp video of me dancing to a Billie Eilish song called when the parties over.

This dance was one of my favorite dances to do. I won first place with it. After I posted it I went to grab a snack and scrolled through instagram. As I was scrolling through instagram I saw that Abby lee Miller was holding an open call audition for a permanent spot on her elite competition team. I instantly ran to my mom to show her. My mom looked and said," if this is something you really want to do we can do it, but If you were to not make the team don't be sad." I smiled nodding. The audition starts in two days so I have to prepare. I took a a shower a went to bed.The next morning when I woke up I brushed my teeth, did my hair, and ate. I'm not going to lie I woke up at 3pm, but for the rest of the day I perfected the dance I was going to show Abby. I made sure I pointed my feet and used my face, I watched enough dance moms to know all the corrections abby is going to give. After I practiced I called my dance teacher, Ms. G to let her know what was doing.
Ms G: hello?
Me:Hey Miss.G I was just calling to let you know that I was going to go tryout for Aldc.
Ms.G:Oh my goodness that's so good!!!!I'm not going to stop you I support you 100% just don't forget me when you get famous." She laughed
Me: I laughed and said,"ofc not and thank you for the support."
Ms.G: "Anytime I have to go now but I'll let everyone know."
I told her ok and I practiced on my dance more. The dance I am working on is one of my old solos I won first place with.
*Next Day*
I woke up very excited. I was so excited that I hurried up and did my morning routine and ate 2 granola bars. My mom came in the kitchen and asked, "Are you excited hun?" I smiled and said,"Very but I'm also kind of nervous." My mom looked shocked and said,"Your never nervous and besides you have nothing to worry about your a great dancer." I smiled and said,"Well yea i'm nervous I'm dancing in front of the Abby Lee Miller And I don't wanna screw up and also thanks mom but Ik you only say that cus your my mom." My mom shook her head and said,"That might be a little true, but your still a great dancer." I nodded as I filled my water bottle up. "Hurry and fill your water bottle up and meet me outside so we won't be late." I did just that.As we were driving I saw that my dance that I Posted went viral and I was so happy. I showed my mom and she hugged me and said that I deserved the views and followers and I just smiled
-time skip-
We Arrived at the Pittsburgh dance studio and I was sweating bullets. I was very fidgety and taking deep breathes. My mom noticed and told me to calm down, so I put my earphones and started marking my dance. Once I saw Abby walk in I hugged my mom and grabbed my cd and hurried in line. Abby smiled at everyone and looked around the room. "Hello everyone and welcome"everyone smiled and said hello"today I am looking for a person to be on my permanent elite team, and the elites are here to watch." As she said that all the elite girls started walking in and that made me more nervous. I looked at my mom and she just held her thumbs up and mouthed I'll be fine. Abby made everyone do some combos she made and started eliminating people. It was down to me  and 2 other girls and I was getting even more nervous."ok girls since we are down to only 3 dancers I wanna see one of your dances or old solos." We all said ok and the first girl went and she did good except she bobbled a few turns, the second girl did amazing she only had like 2 unpainted feet but I don't think Abby noticed. I was up and I was so nervous that I almost psyched myself out. I gave Abby my music and stood in my starting position waiting for it to start. I took a few breathes and looked at at my mom and she just smiled which gave me some comfort. Then my music started.