The Galaxy Meteor

The world is protected by an agency that trains and makes agents of justice. The agency is referred as the Globe Fighting Institution Agency (G.F.I.A). The rich and the powerful are born into power by being at the top of the organizations agents. The poor can also join but it is much less common unless they room at the instution to cut costs. If someone cant pay the fee for the entry, it might be  waved depending on skill and power level. If you graduate the instution, the pay raise from trainee to full time agent is +100,000. It takes levels to graduate but your level is not your grade and clearance number.  Theres 15 levels in the instutuion. 1-5 clearance for agents who are under training and in instution. 6-8 covers high government clearance. 9 is reserved for secret members. The ones with level 10 are the strongest but have the most well recognized achivements. But they say level 11 is for agents with special abilities, born at birth with them.
Level 12 is for agents who are gifted with combat and not power.
Level 13 has people with gained special abilities or modifications.
Level 14 agents like level 9 except no one seems to know them or what kind of agents are part of this level. The last level is 15 - only one person has this level. The Leader of the Institution, the founder. Even though it was 200 years ago that the instutions and laws had been built, records show it still active.
I became an agent at 6 when my dad enrolled me. It wasnt until year ago that i found out the hierachy of leadership in the institution. It was then that my dad had to flee to our home country after leaked info confirmed him a traitor to the institution. We were treated like outsiders, even though each of my brothers were prolific fighters. Father had put 5 of his sons into the instution and now he was , who knows where. Around the same time, an enemy had given some advice to know the history of the instution. I couldnt just followed orders blindly after that so i became a vigilate trying to find answers. Truthfully, I had only made few commotions amd headlines in the newspaper but i didnt have a clue on where to look to start about what could the instution be hiding. Everyone wants to be part of it, either for the money or the power, or the fame. Things I all want... wanted. Even though the agency ruled that my dad was the only traitor , the heads of the school choose to promote my older brothers, Adal and Erick into full fledge agents. Graduated through skills... well one of them, im sure the other was a bargain sale package. The other two were saught after by larger schools that offer crazy training, the most prolific being Shores and Murray. However , my brother chose the worst advanced placement course at Alta. Maybe he had a reason but i didnt see them much. Sure we still had money but mom decided best to save up and put it away in case of another emergency. Just a few months after dad was exiled, we moved from our 5 room house and into a small trailer with barely-hot shower water. All these gifts i had before , were gone but i was thankful, I could learn what it was like to build your ownself up from the ground up. I was born with a special ability, the only one from my family. They gained their abilities through modificstions but I was instantly classified Level 11. I couldnt get any higher without graduating because they overlook special abilities as defections. Level 11 is actually level 0. Most of the abilities people are born with are not used for combat so special treatment is issued for these people. If i was in another division focused on another field i could rank up but i had been in the school since 10 years ago. In 2 months, itll be summer break and the instutuion lets the students staying go home for the summer. At the begginning of fall, its a new grade. But for now im at grade 7 , level 11 (70,000 + 500,000).

One night a meteor fell out the sky. This night , I didn't go out on patrol. I was defeated. I wasn't needed. My power wasn't enough. The battles that led to that night had me in a mood of reflection. I layed down the trailer, playing music faintly in the background. I thought of my friends and my family. I thought, would others like the Ice King have to suffer . Their families taken from them without even being able to ask why. The reports were no help, the vigilanting was no help. Suddenly a flash of light appeared, the sky froze in the middle and burned off the top and the bottom.
The whole city of Vista was in distress. This meteor had caused shutdowns and chaos all around. Even across the world, their was a trail of frozen fire. First responders everywhere were doing their best to put out the fires and unthaw the ice all around the world. I could hear the chaos from inside the small trailer home. I put on my blue and silver costume. I was the hero , Geo. I chose the name because i wanted to save the globe. I am the geographical hero. As i raced to the civic center, everything dark and lightless, an aurora came above me and suddenly i fell down a whole i had no idea was there. When i got back up, there was a box, encased in ice . The ice box opened and launced a hand shaped object that seemed to be made of metal. It gripped my hands and surrounded itself, my eyes froze and burned away right away. As i came to, I was in a large white room and in front of me, a man of ice and a man of burning fire.