CHAPTER 21: Spider

Start from the beginning

He moved up to her and stared at her messy face. She was trying hard to catch her breath with her eyes closed.

Diana felt him placed a kiss on her forehead before laying beside her. He drew her close and hug her until she fell asleep.

°°°

~NEXT MORNING... AARON'S ROOM~

Aaron sat on his couch and watch Gloria sleep. He remembered the word he had with Cassiel.

"End her"

"What?" Aaron frowned.

"You can't do it right?" Cassiel smirked.

"She did nothing wrong so why should I.." Aaron stopped realizing what he was about to say.

"I've never seen you with a soft spot before.. not for even for your own mother"

"Shut up!"

"Does that mean Gloria is your mate?" Cassiel asked.

"I said shut the fuck up!!" Aaron roared and his eyes turned gold.

"You can't deny the fact that you now have a soft spot for her. A human is your mate how cool.."

Aaron hissed and held Cassiel's neck and gowled.

"She's not my mate!!" He yelled.

"Should I kill her for you?" Cassiel smiled. "Just imagine Gloria's head separating from her body in her own pool of blood. Interesting right?"

"Shut up!!!" He yelled again tighten his hold around his neck.

Aaron finally calmed after some seconds then realized something.

"You have a mate?" Aaron asked.

"I had a mate" Cassiel said and he released his neck immediately.

"What?.. how come you never told us?"

"She died the same day Dracula got trapped by Martha" Cassiel said and Aaron frowned deeper.

"How come we didn't know?" He asked.

Without replying Cassiel look out the window. Aaron did the same and they both saw a black smoke passed like a shooting star in the sky.

"Dracula?" Aaron sneered.

"He got out" Cassiel smiled.

"What did you do?"

"Let's just say I'm in trouble" he smirked and Vanished.

Aaron pinched the bridge of his nose after snapping out of his thought.

"That guy is just hard to predict. I wonder what he's planning" he muttered.

Gloria shifted in her sleep and opened her eyes. She groaned slightly feeling the pains in her bones. Her face turned sour seeing Aaron.

"You're awake" he said standing up to go to her. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Bad" she said in a hoarse voice.

"I'll call the royal doctor to check on you" he said and left.

"Why is he acting strange?" Gloria asked no one in particular. Her stomach gowled loudly.

"Shit!.. I'm hungry"

°°°

Diana woke up and stretched her hand just to feel emptiness. She opened her eyes just to find Dracula gone.

"He's gone again" she muttered with a sour face.

She swept her hair backwards and pouted her lips cutely. Remembering last night, she blushed hard and bit on her lower lips.