CHAPTER 20: Dear mate

Börja om från början

"Your heart just skip a beat" he said looking at her through the mirror and her face flushed.

She rest her hand on his and grin

"You look cute Dear Mate.." he said in his britsh accent and she smiled wider. "And stubborn" he added and her smile disappeared.

She hit him on his stomach using her elbow and he chuckled.

"And strong too" he said pecking her cute cheek. "It's time for dinner.. I'll ask the maid to bring you something sweet to wear. I'll wait for you downstairs" he said releasing her and left the room.

"When did he become this sweet?" She muttered.

'Dear Mate' she like the sound of that.

°°°

Lilith was observing the palace with her eyes roaming about. She was wearing an orange Cloak while she has her cat in her shoulder. She stopped when she spot Scott looking at her in disbelief.

"Aren't you supposed to leave by now?" He asked.

"How is that your business?"

"It is my business because I don't like you around My friend" he said.

"Friend?" She raised her brow.

"Yea we've been best friend for over twelve years now"

"How come you're so protective over her?" She asked.

"Of course I will be cus she's is my friend"

"Do you like her?" she asked.

"Of course I do".

"I mean romantic one" she said.

Scott moved closer to her and hit her head lightly.

"Hey!!"

"You're so silly" he said.

"Hit me again and I'll.."

"What?" Scott cut in moving closer to her and she shifted back. She hates when a person is so close to her, she gets irritated.

"What will you do huh? Are you going to throw me off using your little witchy power?" He said and Lilith poked his eyes using her finger.

"Ahh! I'm gonna kill you" Scott yelled.

"Who are you two?" A famine voice interupted them from behind and they both turned to see Princess Alicia.

"We are the king guests" Lilith replied.

"I don't remember my father inviting anyone" Alicia said.

"Actually I was referring to the real King" Lilith said and Alicia grew hatred towards her immediately.

Scott finally rub his red eyes and blinked severally.

Alicia won't lie Scott look attractive. She remove her gaze immediately.

Alicia smirked at Lilith and left them.

"she's pretty.. You made a princess your enemy" he scoffed.

"I'm cool right?"

"No you're not" he shook his head. The maid went to them and annouced they will be having dinner with the king soon.

Scott changed while Lilith didn't and they both left.

The atmosphere at the dinner was cold and awkward.

Dracula and Aaron was not in good terms, The Queen dislike the new visitor, Alicia's gaze was on Dracula the whole time. The only people who was not affected was Scott and Lilith.