O N E

You were walking on the concrete pavement along the busy Seoul road. The chitter chatter, car honks and other daily noises were audible in a refreshing way. It's the peak of fall season so you saw lots and lots of autumn leaves falling on the road and on you.

You heard your ringtone going off and reached to your pocket to find your phone.

"Dr.Kang, you have to report to the hospital at 9 tomorrow."

"Sure doc."

"Yeah, goodbye."

"Bye."

Yes, you are a doctor, specifically a pediatrician. Your love for kids cannot be expressed in words. Nothing much better than living your dream life, right?

You finally reached your home after treating yourself with a nice walk but saw the front door wide open.

You know who came. Jung Hoseok, your husband.

"Ahh, you're home early, I was walking in the park. You must be hungry right?", you asked while taking off your furry coat and gloves, hanging them on the rack.

"Don't bother, I made myself some ramen, you wanna have some?", he asked you with a smile in the shape of heart.

He wasn't your love, he was your arranged husband. Your father was really good friend of his dad. They proposed this idea for you both. He wasn't stranger to you but marriage is not a joke.

You both agreed. Not under pressure but because you both thought it'll work out. You both do knew each other, but never dared to get close for some reason.

"Y/n, I am ready for this. But it's your choice too, don't be pressured."

"Hoseok, I...I'm ready too. I know it's not something to give a chance too but I feel like we...it would work out."

"I feel so too Y/n."

Tomorrow is your 3 months anniversary. Everything is going well. You are happy, he is too. Though things are still a bit awkward but it seemed to be going well. Both of you seems to have act of service as your love language.

"How was your day? You look tired.", he asked looking at you while chewing his ramen.
You can see him being scared seeing you tired.

"It was hectic, but a doctor is always on duty. Don't worry, how's yours?"

"Good, like always." He added, "Umm.. As tomorrow as our 3 months anniversary, I think we should go somewhere, so tomorrow evening it is."

He knew what you wanted. His smile drives you crazy. The way he flips his hair attracts you to him every fucking time.

"Yeah, sure, thank you Hobi, really.", You said smiling while looking at him slurping his ramen.

"No Y/n, it's the least I can do.", he replied as he slid his hands over yours.

Right, my standards are skyrocketing because of this man.

After having a hearty dinner, prepared by him, you walked upstairs, getting ready to sleep. Your favorite thing to do. Doctor's should be payed in sleep too, as you say.

You just entered the room and was adjusting the pillows when you heard Hoseok's footsteps coming closer to you. Out of nowhere, he hugged you from behind, trapping you by the waist and whispered under your ears, "I really love you Y/n, thank you marrying me." His grip became stronger and your heartbeat went faster.

The first time!! He said it!!

Your cheeks got tinted in a light shade of pink. You were unable to control your smile. You turned back and exclaimed, "I...I love you too, Hobi. Very much."

And he embraced you in the warmest hug you have ever gotten.

That night you didn't slept on the corners of the bed but instead being locked up in each other's arms. Something about his presence was so comforting. In these 3 months this was the best sleep you've ever had.

Good things does takes time.

Next morning, you woke up and freed yourself from his grip. You didn't wanted to as he felt so warm and comforting.
The sunlight was hitting his face making it glow more. No wonder he's a sunshine. You placed a kiss on his forehead.

Suddenly he opened his eyes and you panicked. Of course you were nervous. He was laughing and it made you laugh too.

"Happy 3 months anniversary Hobi.", you said.

"You to Y/nnie", he said in his raspy but sweet voice.

HIS. FUCKING. VOICE.

You both showered and got ready.
You're wearing your hospital scrubs and he was wearing a blue shirt with grey pants and a grey suit over it. You always got jealous on how his closet looked more interesting and trendy than yours.

You both made breakfast together.

He drove you to your hospital. You were about to go when he pulled your wrist, causing your arms to land on his chest. The distance between you both being almost negligible.

"Be safe love. And come home early."

"Missing me much?"

"Too much."

"Sure, bye."

"Bye love.", he places his lips on your forehead.

Aww man...
Control.
Control.

Your smile was contagious that day. Why won't it be. It was special for you. Your friends and colleagues told you how you got the perfect husband at the most unimaginable moment.

They were right. He is special.

But how long will this last?

Author-

Hey ❤️.
I just wanted to edit the whole story as it was not the best, I'd say at the time I wrote it.
But I and you all loved this story idea. So here's me making it better.I hope you will enjoy it too.

And please don't be a silent reader.I will really appreciate your votes and comments on this.

Thank you again for giving so much love to this fanfic. I hope you'll always love it like this.

Take care good bye🎀