34 - Get over here

Start from the beginning

'People should stop trying to kill each other, then', I say with a bit of a sigh. I really shouldn't be here, there's so much still to do. But it all seems so much further away while I stand here in the warm water with Negan.

'Yes, they should', Negan replies, sounding rather weary. Is he upset about what happened? Or upset about what's still going to happen...

'I hate it when things go to shit', he continues. 'But I'm glad you're here to help me fix it.'

He runs his fingers down over my arms and then suddenly grabs my waist.

'You're a God-sent fucking gift', he mumbles into my hair.

I doubt that God has anything to do with it. You murdered your last doctor and kidnapped me to take his place.

But I'm too distracted to argue. Because he pulled me against him and I can feel his arousal pressing up against me. And right now I really don't mind being here.

'I'm happy to help', I say, my voice coming out higher than usual. I'm finding it hard to breathe for some reason.

'I'm glad to hear that', he says, moving my hair to one side to expose my neck. 'Let me show you my appreciation.'

As he leans down to gently kiss my neck, he moves one hand up to my breast and another down to my most intimate parts. I stop breathing altogether when he runs a single finger teasingly over my folds.

I must have tensed up a little, because he pauses his movements, resting his hand right over my entrance.

'Or do you want me to stop?' he asks with his lips to my ear.

Once again, my mind and my body are in conflict with each other. Because my mind knows that I should tell him to stop. But my body is too far gone.

'No', I say softly.

That's the only encouragement he needs to slide his fingers into me. I let out a moan as he caresses the exact right spot. It's clear that this man knows his way around a woman's body. And of course, it doesn't hurt that he already got me pretty excited.

While he expertly moves his fingers in and out of me, he rolls my nipple between his fingers with his other hand. It sends a jolt of delight all through my body and another moan soon escapes me.

'It's fucking hot when you moan for me like that', he grunts. His breathing becomes heavier as well as his movements speed up and I'm starting to feel weak on my legs.

I want to feel his mouth on mine, so I spin around and kiss him. His response is more than eager and he pushes me back against the wall of the shower while he forces my mouth open and lets his tongue run over mine.

The movement caused him to pull his hand away, but he quickly puts it back to continue what he started.

'Ooh', I moan against his mouth when his fingers hit my clit again. He grins shortly and continues to move in the same spot, encouraged by my response.

I let my hands run down his chest, over his stomach, to his dick that had only gotten harder since the moment he put his hands on me. I want to know what it feels like. And I'm happy to find out that it feels pretty good in my hand.

His movements become faster when I start to stroke him too. A little less controlled, but no less enjoyable for it. He takes his mouth off mine to let out a moan as well when I let my hand slide over the length of his impressive member.

'I figured you'd be good with your hands', he jokes, the words coming out a bit slurred with excitement.

I start to laugh, but he cuts me off when he kisses me again. Shit, I never should have done this. Because now I'll want to do it again.