31. Ye raatein ye mausam

ابدأ من البداية

Teju " Oyeee, chodo mujhe.. If my husband see you behaving like this with me, goliyan chaladega voh "

Karan " kya haina madam ji.. Aap itni kubsurat hai, apko dheke dil lagayee.. Mann karta hai kaa Jaun "

Teju " zyada mat bol.. Chodo mujhe.."

Karan " Nah madam.. Aapko chodke mujhhe kahan jaana... "

Teju " baad mei jao.. Chodo  mujhe.. Sharam karo.. Dusre ki biwi ko aise pakad ki kadi ho "

Karan " aapko dheke sharam ilaz sab bhulgaye... Aapki galti hai..aur aap kisi ki biwi nahi hosakte siwayi karan kundrra ki "

She blushed at the last line but soon composed himself. 

Karan " bolti band hogaye aapka "

Teja " Jee nahi... Tere jaise bakwas nahi karti mei "

Karan " mere pyaar ko bakwas mat kahiyee madame.. Sacha pyaar hai "

Teja " acha... Kya karogi mereliye "

Karan " aap Jaan bhi maange.. Khushi khushi se dedunga "

She smacked his chest  and he laughed. 

Karan " kyaaa "

Teja " nahi Chahiye tera jaan.. Bas saath raho..Hamesha "

Karan " I promise biwi ji "

He kissed her forehead and she gave him her best smile. 

Karan " waiseee, you look really hot..."

He sucked her lips without a warning and she moaned in his mouth igniting the fire in him

Karan " stop doing that "

She grinned and about to tease him but a phone call disturbed them. 

Karan " Hello Ravi sir, yes yes we r at home.. Oh that's great.. Sure sure.. Le aao.. We want to see her.. Bye.. "

Teja " who is that and who is coming sunny "

Karan " surprise meri jaan.. Few minutes more.. Let's wait and now, let's go and feed my baby " he traced her belly and baby kicked

Karan " uffoo.. My princess is hungry and she want papa to feed her.. Chalo chalo.. No wasting time now "

He took her to dining where Papa and mumma are already waiting for them. They hugged both and settled for breakfast.  He feed her aloo parata and himself had few. It was around 11 in the morning, the door bell rang and Karan stood up excited to open the door making the trio confused.

He opened the door with a big smile and cute little panda jumped on him, he hugged her protectively and welcomed the other two standing at the door.

Teju smiled widely seeing them and stood up holding her bump.

Teju " Taraa "

Tara " teju aunty "

Karan dropped her down and she moved to teju immediately wrapping her arms around her legs hugging her tightly.  Karan made teju sit down and tara sat beside her, Tara grand parents also settled beside them. 

Tara " awwww you look so cute auntyyyyy  just like laddooo, like how uncle used to call you.. Round round laddooo.. Very cute... "

She kissed the baby bump " hey princess, your tara di here "

Tara to karan " uncle can she hear me"

Karan " ofc she can , talk to her. Keep your hands on aunts belly, she will respond "