Chapter 68

Chapter 68

pregnant (2)

Wen Zhiwen's entire pregnancy has been relatively smooth.

The baby in the womb was growing up healthy and sound, and Wen Zhiwen didn't make much trouble.

Even Xie Shuying couldn't help laughing and said, "This doll will love her mother."

Even so, because it was her first pregnancy, Wen Zhiwen had to be a little cautious, trying to avoid all kinds of accidents.

The news of Wen Zhiwen's pregnancy was nothing to hide. Soon, all the relatives and friends who knew her knew about it.

Among them, Yu Jin was the happiest.

But it is also understandable, after all, a long time ago, Yu Jin had asked Wen Zhiwen when she would give birth to a little nephew or niece.

Now the little nephew and niece whom he had been thinking about finally arrived, and Yu Jin knocked on the door with big bags and small bags the next day.

Looking at the pile of things, Wen Zhiwen was a little startled.

"Are you planning to stay here for a long time?" Wen Zhiwen asked.

Yu Jin twitched a bit, thought for a while and said seriously: "It's not impossible."

Yu Huaiyan, who poured water for Wen Zhiwen, heard this, and said lightly: "It seems that the work assigned to you is very idle."

Yu Jin didn't understand her brother's implication, and replied firmly: "It's okay, it's not too difficult."

After Yu Jin graduated and returned to China, she directly joined Yu Huaiyan's company and is currently in charge of technology development.

That's why Yu Huaiyan asked again.

Yu Jin felt that the proposal of moving here was very good, so she brought up the topic again: "Why don't I move in and live together! I can live in the room I used to live in!"

Arrange yourself clearly.

"Okay—" Before Wen Zhiwen finished speaking, Yu Huaiyan's voice broke in, "No."

"Why?" Yu Jin was puzzled.

Wen Zhiwen also looked at Yu Huaiyan.

Facing the gazes of the two people looking over, Yu Huaiyan looked normal, and said flatly: "There is no place for you to live here."

"Where is it? Isn't there another room up there?"

"Your sister-in-law has a lot of stuff, so keep her in that room."

Wen Zhiwen who was lying on the ground suddenly: "..."

She kicked his calf, glared at him and said, "How can I have so many things?"

"No?" Yu Huaiyan asked with a smile.

Wen Zhiwen suddenly remembered the pile of baby supplies he bought yesterday, and his aura instantly weakened.

Yu Jin expressed a little regret, but she was not too disappointed, she squeezed Yu Huaiyan away, and sat down next to Wen Zhiwen: "Forget it then, by the way, I went to the bookstore and bought a lot of parenting books, we can watch together!"

Yu Huaiyan who was pushed to the edge: "..."

Wait, this is obviously his business.

However, no one cared what he thought.

The two heads of the two sisters-in-law quickly got together to discuss.

"The eyes of children who eat more grapes during pregnancy will become dark and bright? Why doesn't it look scientific?" Wen Zhiwen said.