Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    "He..."

    Despite Wen Zhiwen's ease on the phone, now that Yu Huaiyan really came back and was upstairs, she was still a little flustered.

    Mainly because it was too sudden, she was really a little unprepared.

    "As soon as Mr. Yu came back, he asked where you were!" Aunt Yang said with a smile.

    What she meant was to let Wen Zhiwen know that Yu Huaiyan cared about her very much, so he would look for her as soon as he came back.

    But when Wen Zhiwen heard it, she panicked, and asked, "Then what did you say?"

    Aunt Yang patted her hand with a smile, and whispered, "I said you went out to buy something for him."

    Wen Zhiwen immediately He looked at Aunt Yang with emotion.

    Wen Zhiwen was actually bored at home, and thinking that Yu Huaiyan would come back tomorrow, so he went shopping altogether.

    Of course, she didn't go out to buy things for Yu Huaiyan on purpose, but she thought that she had bought a lot of things in the past few days, and now that Yu Huaiyan came back, it was really unreasonable for her not to buy anything for him, so she picked out for him two clothes.

    Now there is no need to find an excuse!

    After inquiring about Yu Huaiyan's situation when he came back from Aunt Yang, Wen Zhiwen went upstairs anxiously carrying her things.

    She walked to the bedroom door of the two of them, exhaled quietly, opened the door lightly, and poked a small head inside.

    Yu Huaiyan's hearing is very good, no matter how lightly Wen Zhiwen moved, he still heard the movement and turned his head to look over.

    The two met their gazes, and Wen Zhiwen had an embarrassed smile on his face.

    She originally planned to observe Yu Huaiyan quietly, but now she was discovered, so she had to give up, opened the door and walked in openly.

    Yu Huaiyan couldn't help but look at his wife.

    I haven't seen each other for several days, and my wife also made a big change——

    Her black hair was permed into big, wavy curls, tied behind her head with a dark green patterned silk scarf, and she looked lazy and beautiful.

    The clothes she was wearing were also different from those in the past, showing her good figure with slender waist and long legs, coupled with her incomparably beautiful face, it was hard to move one's eyes away.

    Yu Huaiyan's gaze was obvious, and Wen Zhiwen naturally noticed it too.

    Since she dared to perm her hair and change the style of her clothes, she naturally didn't care much about Yu Huaiyan's objections.

    But now it is still in the stage of maintaining the character design, Wen Zhiwen pretended to be embarrassed and touched his face, and said, "Do you think it looks good if you change the style?" Yu Huaiyan moved his Adam's apple and said, "Well

    , Looks good."

    He wasn't ashamed to praise his wife, let alone when there were only two of them.

    Hearing this, Wen Zhiwen immediately gained confidence and relaxed.

    She walked quickly to his side, and complained: "Didn't you say you'll be back tomorrow? Why is it so early, I'm not prepared at all."