Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "Mom, are you here?" Yu Huaiyan greeted Xie Shuying without changing his face.

    At the same time, the hand on Wen Zhiwen's waist patted lightly.

    Wen Zhiwen understood and rolled off him.

    Xie Shuying looked at the young couple, smiled and nodded: "Come here in the afternoon."

    "Why didn't you tell me in advance?" Yu Huaiyan straightened his clothes, stood up and said.

    "You're busy with work, so it's not a big deal." Xie Shuying smiled and said meaningfully, "It's the same now that I see you."

    Yu Huaiyan remained calm: "That's right.

    " Not to mention, this technique of nourishing qi is really good.

    Apart from the initial astonishment, she was stunned to find no expression of gaffe on his face...

    Smiling and shaking her head, Xie Shuying said: "It's getting late, I'll go upstairs first, You young couple also go to bed early."

    "Okay, you go slowly." Yu Huaiyan watched Xie Shuying go upstairs.

    After Xie Shuying disappeared at the corner of the stairs, Yu Huaiyan turned his head and saw Wen Zhiwen half lying on the sofa, holding a pillow in his arms, his shoulders were shaking, and he looked like he was trying to hold back a smile.

    "On purpose?" He leaned over and pulled out the pillow from her arms.

    Wen Zhiwen held back her smile, sat down on the sofa, looked up at him, and said with a smile in her voice, "How could that be, I obviously wanted to give you a surprise."

    Wen Zhiwen didn't expect what happened just now, hugging Hugging is a common thing, but it is still a bit embarrassing to be bumped into by elders.

    But this man is quite good at pretending. Hearing the conversation between him and Xie Shuying just now, she really couldn't hold back her laughter and was in pain.

    Yu Huaiyan squinted at her: "Surprise? I think it's more like a shock."

    "That's not what you asked for." Wen Zhiwen didn't have the slightest sympathy.

    As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the man in front of him suddenly leaning down.     Wen Zhiwen picked up another pillow, moved her butt back, and said cautiously

    , "What are you going to do?"     Fearing that this man would retaliate, Wen Zhiwen hurriedly said: "Be careful, mom is coming downstairs again."     As soon as the words fell, Wen Zhiwen was suddenly hugged up.     She lost her focus all of a sudden, so frightened that she quickly hugged his neck.     His low laughter came from above his head, and Wen Zhiwen patted him with one hand free: "Put me down quickly!" "You     know you're afraid now?" he said.     "I was wrong, I was wrong!" Wen Zhiwen admitted.     "It's late." Yu Huaiyan dropped these words, and strode upstairs with her in his arms.     Wen Zhiwen struggled to no avail, so she simply buried her head in the side of his neck.     If this happened again, it would embarrass Yu Huaiyan alone, since she didn't know anything anyway!     Yu Huaiyan was busy at the company during the day, so the task of accompanying Xie Shuying naturally fell on Wen Zhiwen.     Now that Xie Shuying is here, it's not a problem to stay at home all the time, so the two mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have gone out to play several times in the past few days.     In addition to shopping, Wen Zhiwen also took Xie Shuying to the salon for a facial massage.     It has to be said that salon beauty services are getting better and better these days.     Wen Zhiwen would go over to relax every once in a while.     The news of Xie Shuying's return could not be hidden from the neighbors around her, and she often went out with Wen Zhiwen, so it was inevitable that she would be seen by the neighbors.     Xie Shuying didn't live in this house very much, and she was not familiar with the neighbors around, so when they met face to face, they just nodded and said hello.