Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Wen Zhiwen originally planned to go home directly, but ended up passing by another barber shop.

    After touching her somewhat long hair, Wen Zhiwen simply went into the barbershop again.

    The business of this barber shop is very good. At a glance, there are eight out of ten barber seats.

    As soon as Wen Zhiwen appeared at the door of the barbershop, a teenage girl immediately greeted her.

    Wen Zhiwen was placed in one of the remaining two haircut positions.

    The little girl stood behind Wen Zhiwen, and said with a smile: "Sister, your hair is really nice? What kind of hairstyle do you want to cut? Do you want to dye it? How about I introduce it to you—" After a few words, she succeeded

    . Wen Zhiwen was shocked, and suddenly remembered the fear of being dominated by teacher Tony in her previous life.

    "Short cut, no card, thank you!" Wen Zhiwen reflexively said.

    The little girl was taken aback: "What? What do you mean by applying for a card?"

    Only then did Wen Zhiwen realize that the insane business of applying for a card probably didn't exist in the 1990s.

    "It's nothing, nothing." Wen Zhiwen waved his hands, trying to fool him.

    However, the little girl behind the back seemed to be aroused, her eyes lit up, she leaned over and asked: "Sister, I feel that you are talking about something very new! Can you explain it to me carefully?" Wen Zhiwen swept the little

    girl At first glance, I think she is quite sharp.

    But as a principled person, Wen Zhiwen would never tell them such "harmful" things!

    So no matter what the little girl said, Wen Zhiwen remained silent.

    The little girl was unable to ask anything from Wen Zhiwen's mouth, and felt a little regretful in her heart.

    But she still served Wen Zhiwen with a smile.

    The little girl's name is Tian Xin, she has a sweet mouth and can speak well.

    At first, Wen Zhiwen really just wanted to cut her hair shorter, but under the girl's strong salesmanship, she still couldn't hold back and got a perm.

    When she sat under the hair ironing machine, Wen Zhiwen couldn't help feeling a little annoyed—

    he was careless, but he still didn't escape.

    Fortunately, Tian Xin's technique is very good. After the permed hair is put down, there are very beautiful black big waves, which make Wen Zhiwen's appearance extremely bright and majestic, making people unable to take their eyes off it.

    Wen Zhiwen was finally satisfied with the effect.

    It was not in vain for her to sit here and wait for so long.

    Tian Xin was also very satisfied with the effect she made. When sending Wen Zhiwen out, she said with a smile, "Next time you want to do hair, remember to ask me!"

    Wen Zhiwen said with a smile.

    After coming out of the barber shop, Wen Zhiwen didn't stay outside and went straight home.

    Wen Zhiwen only roughly remembered that Yu's family lived in Yushu Hutong, and after reporting the address to the taxi driver, she was still a little apprehensive.