Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    It is impossible to roll over a car.

    At the critical moment, Wen Zhiwen quickly changed the subject.

    "Really? Will you really take time to accompany me?" She said happily, still holding Yu Huaiyan's hand, "But will this delay your work? Although I do I wish you could accompany me, but it would be bad if it delays your work."

    God, she really doesn't need his company at all!

    Please Yu Huaiyan, please focus on your work, don't talk to her! Let her be a poor woman who has no love from her husband but only money!

    Well, just don't forget to tap money.

    No matter how much Wen Zhiwen slandered in her heart, she still tried her best to put on an expression of being reluctant to part with him.

    Yu Huaiyan was indeed led astray.

    He didn't have much experience with women, so he couldn't tell that Wen Zhiwen was playing him at the moment.

    I really thought it was Wen Zhiwen's reluctance to bear him.

    "I'll try to find time to come out," he said earnestly.

    Wen Zhiwen: "???"

    What does this mean? Yu Huaiyan serious? Isn't that what it says in the script?

    Wen Zhiwen thought about it, only thought he was farting.

    She clearly remembered that in the original novel, Yu Huaiyan was so busy that the original owner didn't see him a few times in total, and had to go to the company to block him in order to find him.

    Therefore, Wen Zhiwen didn't take Yu Huaiyan's words to heart at all.

    After Yu Huaiyan received the call, he didn't stay at home for long, and went out soon.

    After eating, Wen Zhiwen went back to bed and fell asleep.

    Finally, she doesn't have to work, and she has to make up for all the sleep she lost before at once!

    When lying on the bed, Wen Zhiwen was still a little puzzled, it was her original body that was lacking sleep, why is she still so sleepy now that she has changed her body?

    But before she could figure it out, she had already fallen into a deep sleep.

    Yu Huaiyan never came back, but at noon and afternoon, someone was called to bring her food.

    Wen Zhiwen was very moved, and once again confirmed that her decision to stay by his side was indeed correct.

    Wen Zhiwen didn't go out all day.

    After getting enough sleep and gaining energy, she took a stroll around the house.

    Although I don't know how long I will live here, it is still necessary to check my current living environment.

    The house that Wen Zhiwen and Yu Huaiyan live in now is a small two-story building.

    The small building was built in the period of the Republic of China, and the area was not too large. It was the former real estate of the Yu family.

    The small building was once confiscated and distributed to residents working nearby.

    But it was returned ten years ago.

    At that time, Yu's family still had a place to live, so this small building was always vacant.

    Later, when Yu Huaiyan was going to get married, he redecorated the house here. Naturally, it couldn't be compared with the decoration of later generations' houses, but it was still comfortable to live in.