Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Wen Zhiwen fell into a deep autism.

    It's just that the more she doesn't want to recall, the more unruly certain details will flood into her mind.

    No, don't you even talk about the Basic Law in books now?

    She hadn't read any novels before wearing the book, and she had complained about the plots of novels!

    Why are you wearing it all of a sudden?

    Wen Zhiwen crazily recalled what she did before wearing the book.

    By the way, she remembered that she was rushing to make plans.

    As an ordinary social animal, Wen Zhiwen hadn't had a good night's sleep for a whole week in the face of this difficult Party A.

    Until midnight, she was still thinking about changing the plan, and then... died suddenly.

    Wen Zhiwen bit her finger under the blanket, trying to force herself to calm down.

    She has read quite a few novels about transmigrating books. Although transmigrating books is outrageous, it is not unacceptable.

    First of all, she had to figure out her current situation.

    According to the received memory, there is no doubt that she is now Wen Zhiwen, the female supporting role of the control group in this chronicle.

    The timing was a bit embarrassing. At this time, the original owner had married her husband, Yu Huaiyan, and had cooked raw rice... Thinking of this,

    Wen Zhiwen couldn't help but think of the good things she did last night. guilty conscience.

    It's really a knife on the head of the color word, and the ancients never deceived her.

    But the problem doesn't seem to be too big.

    She fell asleep when she fell asleep, and she didn't suffer anyway.

    Wen Zhiwen forcibly pulled her thoughts back.

    Now that she has become the original owner, she will definitely not follow the old path of the original owner and become the control group for the heroine in the original book.

    From Wen Zhiwen's point of view, the reason why the original owner did that after marriage was because she lacked a sense of security.

    Being dependent on others when she was young made her lack love for a time, so much so that after getting married, she regarded Yu Huaiyan as her own salvation and wanted to get love from him.

    But Yu Huaiyan is obviously not a qualified husband to the original owner.

    Compared with his wife, he values ​​his career more, and he doesn't understand his wife's various inexplicable needs.

    I can't say which of the two of them is at fault, it can only be said that these two are not suitable.

    One asks too much, the other gives too little.

    To deal with a man like Yu Huaiyan, you shouldn't give affection from the very beginning.

    Take the original owner as an example, if she didn't force Yu Huaiyan's feelings, her life would actually be pretty good.

    According to the original text, Yu Huaiyan was busy with his career all day long and rarely went home.

    But he is very good at making money, he has done a great job, and he is not stingy with the original owner in terms of money.