Origin of the Dark Angel (Final)

(3rd POV)

As the final battle of the Great Biblical War nears, the combined forces of Angels and Fallen Angels led by the Three Devil Kings and the Devil Queen.

With their plan, Azazel and his Cadres teamed up with Michael and his Archangel as both sides would guide their armies to fight until they defeated Lucifer's army at once. While Elohim, Jesus, 3 Devil Kings, and Lilith will confront Satan Lucifer with everything they've got. However, the problem is... Lucifer was now in his Giant Serpent Form as he stood above them and he was bigger than Leviathan's serpent form.

(Lucifer's Giant Serpent Form)

Lucifer: "You fools! You think you can defeat me! You cannot defeat me because I've grown stronger than all of you! I'll make sure that you will regret fighting against me!" He said as he tried to kill them, but Asmodeus and Beelzebub used their m...

Lucifer: "You fools! You think you can defeat me! You cannot defeat me because I've grown stronger than all of you! I'll make sure that you will regret fighting against me!" He said as he tried to kill them, but Asmodeus and Beelzebub used their magic barrier to protect them. When Lucifer collided it, the barrier cracked as Lucifer forced himself to push it, little by little.

Beelzebub: "Leviathan!! Lilith!! Chant your magic now!! While me and Asmodeus will hold it off!!" He said as both girls decided to chant their offensive magic. Then Elohim sense that Albion's presence is dead so he said to his son Jesus.

Elohim: "Son, guard me and others as much as you can. I must seal Albion in the Sacred Gear." He said to his son before he started to seal Albion's soul in the Sacred Gear - Divine Dividing.

Jesus: "Understood Father." He said to his father, as he raise his flaming sword to protect them.

But once Lilith and Leviathan finished on chanting the magic. They fired their magic as they said.

Leviathan: "<<WATER DRAGON APOCALYPSE>>!!!" She said as she shoots large water attack like tsunami towards Lucifer.

Lilith: "<<DARK CRIMSON JUDGEMENT>>!!" She said as she shoots dark vortex beam towards Lucifer.

Then both combined attacks hit him, making a huge dust cloud that covered the barrier. The two girls were exhausted because those attacks were so powerful which they could have killed a God. Suddenly, silence fell. Asmodeus tried to find Lucifer's presence but couldn't, until he did find it.

Asmodeus: "Oh no!! Lucifer is infront of us!!" He shouted as Lucifer appears as he break the barrier but when Beelzebub was about to be eaten alive, Asmodeus sacrifice his life to save Beelzebub by pushing him out of his spot and he was devoured alive by Lucifer's gigantic serpent form.

As Beelzebub saw his friend being devoured by Lucifer. He shouted in rage as he cursed Lucifer for killing his friend.

Beelzebub: "Curse you!! Lucifer!! You killed my friend Asmodeus!! I'll make sure that I will avenge him!! (Uses his magic) Take this you damn worm!!" He said as the magic crest grows bigger and start firing large dark beams making Lucifer screams in pain.