~12~ Paint me Heaven

Start from the beginning

I sighed deeply and buried my face in my palm.

Why did it have to be me?

Who am I kidding? I wouldn't wish this on anybody else.

I didn't care what Gia, Jovani or Ermanno said. I'm going to prove them all wrong and escape from this hellhole.

***

The sky eventually grew dark and I watched every shade pass by. I stood in the living room, by the large window staring outside. I had been doing that for hours and it was slowly driving me to insanity.

I pulled the curtains down as I sighted a black car drive into the compound and park at the circle drive.

A few minutes later, I heard the lock open and Ermanno walked in. His jet black hair was disarranged and the first three buttons of his shirt were open.

He stared blankly at me before speaking. “What are you doing here? You should be in your room.”

“How long do you intend to keep me here?” my gaze shifted from the floor to the large lion statue.

His dark chuckle turned my attention to him but he didn't reply.

“My whole life? We both know that's impossible.”

He still didn't reply and began making his way to the staircase.

“Why did you kill the police officer?” I caught up with him and was directly Infront of him. I felt intimidated by a lot of things; his height, his eyes, his scent. His whole aura.

“He touched what belongs to me.” his eyes raked down my body, especially circling round my curves.

I knew it...

He wanted me.

I looked up into his beautiful eyes and all I could see where lust, desire and greed.

Good. He was clouded by lustful feelings. That could walk in my favor.

I kept my eyes on his as my hands made thier way to his rock hard abdomen. “Belongs to you? What makes you think I belong to you?” I whispered as my hands snaked round his chest.

I paused for a second when Ermanno held my neck pulling me closer to himself. His hard body pressed against mine pinning me to a wall. “Every fucking time Hugo and my father spent together. Every single trust he built with the Sandrino's.”

He turned me around and I could feel his hard member pressed against my back.

“I know what you're doing Molina, and I assure you, I have no problem fucking you senseless here in the living room.”

I felt his hands leaving mine. I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by. No fucking way.

As soon as his hands left mine and he was about retiring for the night, I grabbed him again, locking his lips in mine. He was stiff at first as his mind processed what was going on. An then he began to dominate.

I felt his warm tongue invade my mouth and wander, almost as if he was searching for something.

I opened my mouth wider giving him more access as I leaned in. His large hands left my waist to my ass.

I felt my thighs heat up as my hand grabbed his popping bulge and stroked it. With my other hand, I searched his body for his gun.

In the blink of an eye, Ermanno who pinned me to the wall biting down my chin now stood with his hands at surrender as I aimed his gun at him.

I didn't know how to use one of these but I could trick him that I did.

“Call your men down." I ordered as both my shaky hands gripped the gun. He was silent, staring at me with his deadly eyes. “Call your fucking men down!”

“Molina, we both know I wouldn't do that. So, if you wanna play your little running game, you better do that before I catch up to you.”

How could he still be so fucking confident?

I glanced at the door and then at him.

“I fucking hate you Ermanno Sandrino.” I declared just before sprinting out the door.

It was scary that the compound which was illuminated every other night was so dark tonight. Not even a single light was put on.

They were going to catch me, it was quite obvious at this point. Tears ran down my cheeks as I cried silently. I stopped running and hid behind a large plant pot.

Heaven would be much better than this. I wouldn't have to run, I wouldn't have to hide. I wouldn't have to cry, I wouldn't have to leave in fear.

Maybe that was just my idea of heaven. Maybe heaven was better. Maybe heaven was worse. Maybe heaven didn't exist. Maybe I had lived my heaven, with my parents, with Elle, with the people I cared about.

I'll find out soon enough. I sobbed quietly as I rose the gun and placed it on my chest. I said a small prayer and counted to three.

Maybe I'll get to see heaven, maybe I'll go to hell. Any of them worked for me as long as it was far away from the Sandrino mansion.

__________________________________Alright everyone! The twelfth chapter of GATM

Please vote comment and share if you liked it.

Till next time!