"I don't know why I thought you were going to be the popular one." She joked, making him laugh harder. 

"That would have been...interesting, but maybe it's better that I wasn't. The anxiety would have made the smoking worse. All those fags were starting to get to me in the 70s when I last talked to John. Both me and him wanted to live healthier lives after our friends unfortunate circumstances. Not to mention all four of us had a competition to see who would out live the others." George smirked, "I think funniest of them all is that Ringo is probably the most popular of us all." 

"You're kidding." Her mouth dropped open. George held back more laughter. 

"He narrated Thomas the Tank Engine." He explained to her ever growing shock. 

"I think that's a crime against humanity." She replied as someone came up behind them.

"I didn't think that was going to be the first thing I hear from you." Ringo leaned over the back of the bench. George greeted his old friend as Y/N listened, embarrassed.

"Well, if it isn't Thomas the Train?" George laughed, making Ringo roll his eyes.

"You wish I played Thomas!" Ringo retorted, sitting on the other side of Y/N. She gave Ringo a hug too as everyone got resituated. 

"What have you been up to, Ringo?" Y/N asked as he adjusted his tinted glasses. He looked like he did in the original timeline. 

"Nothing much. I just learned all about this wonderful separate time travel or timeline whatever stuff." He smirked, looking at George who shared a mischievous look.

"Hasn't everybody?" She smiled, noticing the two's strange exchange. "What are you two up to?" She watched them both stand up. Ringo ran off for a moment, dragging a covered package on wheels. George picked a guitar up from behind a tree. Ringo pulled off the cover to reveal a glorious drum set that read: 

Ring and Geo 

She smiled at their display. People around them stopped and waited for the two to begin playing. George nodded at Ringo. 

"Here comes the sun." He sang as Ringo began to play. People stared at them in awe. 

"Do-do-do-do." George smiled as he sang, catching the attention of more people. Kids sat on the round around the drum set, listening to the vibrations. 

"Here comes the sun and I say it's alright." George moved back and forth as he played. "Little darling, it's been a long, cold, lonely winter." Y/N tapped her foot to the rhythm as she felt her heart warm at the return of Beatles music. Now that she thought about it. These people hadn't even heard this song before. George motioned for her to join them and she stood up and walked in-between the two. 

"Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here." She sang with them. People gathered around, singing the chorus whenever it came up again. It reminded her of John at the restaurant and their singing fiasco. They kept singing and singing until they knew it was time to reel it in. John was in the crowd watching them. George noticed and he began to sing: 

"Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody." He looked at the quiet John who couldn't help, but join them. George and Ringo must have planned for him to be there as a random person brought John a guitar. 

"Help! I need someone..." John sang next to his old bandmates. Everyone cheered them on which brought a smile to Y/N's face. "Help!" 

"When I was younger, so much younger than today..." She sang as they all looked at her. No one knew the history of these songs. No one. It wasn't long before they spotted Paul, glaring at them from afar. They had finished Help! and Y/N told the guys to follow her lead. 

"Desmond has a barrow in the marketplace. Molly is a singer in the a band." She began as the rest of the band tried to figure out what she was doing. Paul walked closer, looking across the people and the rest of the band before landing on her.

"Desmond says to Molly 'Girl, I like your face.' And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand..." Paul sang, standing next to her. Once again, George and Ringo were prepared as a bass was brought out for Paul. While a piano would have been nice for the song, it was a hard instrument to transport. 

"Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on brah. La la how their life goes on." They sang together as the instruments tried to pick up what they were putting down. All of these songs were something that she got to witness be created. Now she got to sing them with the entire band in front of a crowd who had no idea just how important they all were. That was the moment she knew that she had to find a way to fix all of this. If she could go back in time...once more...she would. Maybe Paul could send her into Yesterday like he once had before.