Disobedience Part 2

After Joshua got home, Takecia had made his favorite dinner and had it on the table ready for him. As they sat down to eat, Joshua merely picked at his food as he didn't really have an appetite....

"What's the matter bae?" Takecia asked concerned.

"I just got a lot on my mind." Josh sighed as he picked at his food.

"You want to talk about it?" She asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah I do and actually I need to get your opinion on something." He said.

"Ok baby. What's going on?" She asked.

Josh explained to her what happened with Darnell and Joe which caused him to get arrested and how Shantelle suspected that Darnell was possibly behind Joe's mom's murder and how she planned to bait Darnell to get more information to confirm if it was truly her mother in law who was killed by him. However, Shantelle sworn Josh to secrecy.

"Wow. That's crazy. So he might've killed Pat huh?" Takecia asked.

"Yeah. Shan seems to think so. She wants to try and trap him so Uce can get his payback on him. So what should I do? Should I tell Uce or keep my word to Shan and keep it a secret?" He asked his wife.

"Well, if she told you that in confidence and trusted you enough to tell you, maybe you should, but at the same time, Joe is your blood and y'all close as brothers so.....I don't know baby." She replied.

"Yeah and that's why I'm torn. I think I'll keep it a secret for now, but if it get crazy or she get in some potential danger, I'm gonna let him know. I'm just worried that if he find out on his own and then find out that I knew and didn't say nothing, he gon' be on my ass." Josh said.

"Yeah that's true because you know he go crazy when it come to her. Did you ask Jon what he thought?" She asked.

"Nah....she told me not to tell him or Solo either, that's why I'm asking you." He said.

"Well, I guess just keep it a secret for now, because you don't want to betray her trust either. Boy..what a mess
this is." She said, shaking her head.

"Yeet."

Meanwhile.......
Shantelle had decided to make a doctor's appointment for a check up. She and Joe decided that it was time for them to start a family and she wanted to make sure she was ok physically to conceive and carry a baby to term. She decided that she would first see a primary care doctor first and then get a referral to a obstetrician/gynecologist for further care.....

"Bye baby, I'm leaving now." Shantelle called out to Joe as she headed to the door...

"Wait a minute!!!! Hold up!!!" Joe yelled from his office, as he made his way to the foyer.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Where are you going?" Joe asked, his eyebrows furrowed.