The Confrontation

The next few weeks were blissful. Joe's mood had improved tenfold. He was always smiling and was unbelievably mellow. It could be argued that the reason that Joe was so laid back and mellow was because he and Shantelle made love every other night. Their lovemaking had become so intense that sometimes they would start in the early hours of the night and wouldn't stop until the sun rose the next morning. Joe had been a generous lover, making sure that his wife was completely satisfied before getting his own release.

Joe had also been creative as well. He would sing to her, and to Shantelle's surprise had an amazing singing voice. His deep voice was so beautiful that it often brought her to tears. Joe also played different songs while they were making love and one of Joe's favorite songs is "70's Love Groove by Janet Jackson

Despite their sex life improving, Joe was still very possessive and jealous. It could be said that Joe's possessiveness and jealousy had gotten more intense, especially when Shantelle decided she needed to go to the grocery store or leave the house for any reason for any period of time, which often caused an argument.

"Joe!!! Baby!!! I don't need you to go to the store with me! I'm not a child!!" Shantelle said, irritated.

"Don't argue with me woman! I'm going to the store with you and that's final!!" Joe snapped. "No, you're not a child, you're my wife!!! And I'm your husband and the head of this house and if I say something, you obey!! Understand?!!!"

Shantelle rolled her eyes at that statement.

"The hell you rolling your eyes at?! I said do you understand?! Yes or no?!" Joe said pointedly.

"Yeah! Can we go now?" Shantelle huffed, shaking her head.

"Aight then let's go!" Joe yelled as he went to the truck.

At The Grocery Store.....
As Joe and Shantelle entered the grocery store, they each grabbed a shopping cart, as they had a significant amount of items to purchase.

"I'll go and get the meat, fish, detergent, tissue, paper towel and cleaning supplies and meet you at the checkout counter ok?" Joe said.

"Ok and I'll grab the fruit, vegetables and all the other stuff." Shantelle replied.

As the couple went in their separate directions, Shantelle headed toward the produce section. She was getting tomatoes, romaine lettuce, cucumbers. She knew Joe loved a good salad and decided that she would make him a Caesar salad for lunch.

She then started picking her fruits. She knew that Joe loved her homemade applesauce and decided that she would also make an apple pie and make another peach cobbler, since it was a hit at the cookout.

After she gathered her apples, she then started gathering her peaches, when she heard a familiar voice....

"We really have to stop meeting like this."

When she looked up, she saw Darnell. The handsome stranger she met here previously, and he was smiling at her.

 The handsome stranger she met here previously, and he was smiling at her