Trying to Heal

Warning: Smut in this chapter. Shout out to WrestlingGuru2 for this idea.....

Later that day....
After revealing his heartbreaking past to Shantelle, Joe felt very raw and vulnerable. So much that when Shantelle made his favorite baked ziti, the memories of his beloved mother came flooding back, making him burst into tears all over again, causing him to sob uncontrollably, knowing that was the last meal she had planned for him......

"Mom, I'm so sorry!!!" Joe bawled at the dining room table, pushing his plate onto the floor in anguish. "I should've been there to protect you!!!! Why am I alive?! Why am I alive?!" He yelled out waiting for an answer that would never come.

 "I should've been there to protect you!!!!  Why am I alive?! Why am I alive?!" He yelled out waiting for an answer that would never come

"Baby, I'm here and I'm gonna help you." Shantelle said, wrapping her arms around her husband, holding and rocking him as he cried like a baby with his face in his hands.

" Shantelle said, wrapping her arms around her husband, holding and rocking him as he cried like a baby with his face in his hands

Joe continued to cry for a short time, his sobs sounding so sad and pitiful, that it brought tears to Shantelle's eyes as well. She began to cry at the fact that her beloved husband was so heartbroken and it pained her to see him so hurt.

"I-I'm not hungry baby, I just wanna go to bed." Joe sobbed, as he got up from the table and went up to their bedroom, his head hanging sadly.

After Joe went upstairs, Shantelle cleaned up the dining room and the food that landed on the floor. Her heart was breaking for her husband and she was sad that there was nothing that she could do to fix it. She finished washing the dishes, put the food away and cleaned up the kitchen. After she finished, she headed upstairs to join her husband and hopefully comfort him...

When she got to their bedroom, she saw that Joe had fallen asleep. As she looked closer, she saw that his face was damp, and in his fist, he had a wad of crumpled tissue. Seeing this, made Shantelle's heart hurt even more. She then sat down on the bed next to him and for a few moments, gently stroked his hair that was now fanned around the pillow like a halo and caressed his tear stained bearded face.

She then bent down to give him a kiss on his cheek before going to bed, when suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around her and she was met with reddened brown eyes and quivering lips....

"Oh! I'm so sorry to wake you baby. I-I just wanted to give you a kiss before I go to bed." Shantelle said nervously.

Just then, Joe pressed his lips to hers deepening the kiss, his tongue attempting to invade her mouth. He then pulled her on top of him and then rolled them over landing on top of her. He then sat up on his knees and took his shirt off.

Shantelle then reached up and ran her soft hands over his torso, while her husband gazed down at her lovingly with reddened eyes.

"I love you so much baby girl...you mean the world to me. I'm so sorry for being so emotional...I just..." Joe started to say before Shantelle cut him off, pulled him down on top of her kissing  him passionately, running her fingers through his hair and subsequently running her soft hands over his massive back. Joe responded by kissing her back passionately, his lips moving to her neck, placing love bites all over it. Joe then removed his wife's shirt and bra and started massaging her voluptuous breasts while grinding against her.

"Please baby girl, I need you...make me feel good." Joe pleaded in that deep growling voice of his, his manhood straining against his pants.

"Yes baby, anything for the man I love." Shantelle said, caressing his bearded jawline.

Joe then finishes undressing Shantelle, then himself...leaving both of them reveling in their nakedness....

Just then, Joe turns on the music system that he installed in their master suite...

"Alexa, play "I Love You" by Keith Washington and put it on repeat...." He says.

"Baby girl, do you remember this song? This song was playing when I took your virginity, when we made love for the first time on our wedding night." Joe said softly, caressing her cheek.

"Oh baby, you remembered." Shantelle said, becoming emotional.

"Of course I did. How could I forget something so beautiful? It was the best night of my life. Actually, the best thing that ever happened to me was becoming not only your husband, but your first." He said.

"I love you so much Joe, let me do my job as your wife and give you something you can feel baby." She said, as she opened her legs.

"Aww baby, thank you." Joe said as he climbed on top of his wife and slowly entered her, letting out a low growl of satisfaction....

Shantelle looked up at her husband and was awestruck at just how truly  handsome he was  as she reached up and stroked his face running her hands down his sweaty body as he slowly thrust in and out of her love canal, while he held her legs by her ...

Shantelle looked up at her husband and was awestruck at just how truly  handsome he was  as she reached up and stroked his face running her hands down his sweaty body as he slowly thrust in and out of her love canal, while he held her legs by her ankles firmly in his massive hands and bit his bottom lip in that sexy way that drove her crazy and made her pussy wet at this same time.

"My beautiful baby girl, promise me that you'll always love me." Joe groaned, as he continued to thrust in her, working to bringing them both to release, as the song played on repeat.

"I promise my baby! I promise!" Shantelle gasped, as she continued to run her soft hands all over his body.

"Awww shit baby girl! So tight, so good...fuck!" Joe growled, as he felt his release fast approaching...

"Yes daddy faster, deeper, harder!" Shantelle moans her words spurring her husband on, as he honors her request.

Joe picks up speed sending him over the edge as evidenced by a loud harsh groan as he erupted inside his beloved wife.

After he climaxed, Joe collapsed on top of his wife, feeling exhausted but at the same time feeling better that he relieved his stress by loving on his wife.

"Thank you baby, thank you for always being there for me." Joe said feeling grateful.

"You're welcome my love. I'm always here." Shantelle said, running her hands over his sweaty body that was still trembling from the aftershocks of his climax.

"I know and that's why you're mine forever. I couldn't protect my mother but I will protect you. No one will ever have you. I mean that with my very life." Joe said staring deep into his wife's eyes, with a look that Shantelle couldn't describe.

TBC
What did y'all think?
Please comment and vote.
Sorry the smut wasn't that great in my opinion.