The Kiss

You were one step away from the door but too afraid to get inside. You tried to knock on the door but you didn't have the energy and courage to deal with whatever was in there after your argument with Jj, so you sneaked to the back yard and lied down in the hammock.

Later you heard a sound, like a knock on a window and you woke up. You walked up to the front yard but saw nothing. You were about to leave when you heard someone yelling from inside the house and ran to the nearest window to see who it was. You didn't see anyone and whoever yelled before was no longer there so you tried to go back to your spot but two people broke the window from the inside while fighting and fell on you.

"y/n? " you hear someone behind you call your name and you get up to see your dad passed out on the floor and Jj on top of him with blood all over his face and clothes

"Jj?! " you get closer to him "what the hell are you doing here?" you run towards him and hug him for a while so tight, glad he's okay and then pull away to make sure your dad is still unconscious

You grab Jj's hand and pull him away from your house "you shouldn't be here. Let's go"

You both run as fast as you can as far away from your dad as possible and stop near John b's house to catch your breath

Neither of you talked. You just walked towards him looking at his broken face full of blood and then straight into his blue eyes.

"Jayj.." you take a deep breath and then a step back

"Y/n I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for our argument earlier, it was my fault" he looks away for a moment and then turns his focus back to you

You don't say anything, you just stare at him in the eyes, once again, watching them fill slightly with tears as he speaks

"and then I punched Pope and I know I shouldn't" his eyes fill up with more tears and he starts getting anxious as he continues talking "I just didn't know what to do, so I came to your house to apologize and talk to you about everything but I didn't know if your parents were home, so I threw some pebbles at your room window to get you to come downstairs but this guy opened the door, he was drunk and I don't know how but we ended up fighting and-" he continues speaking getting more and more nervous, pacing back and forth explaining but that was not what you needed. You sure had questions but Jj was going crazy and that was the only thing you cared about. He kept saying that he was sorry, repeatedly and you had to calm him down.

You don't even think about it. You just take a big and quick step forwards, stand on your tiptoes, cup his face with your hands, lean towards him and finally press your lips against his

You both pull away from the kiss breathless and he looks at you shocked with his eyes wide open. He smiles at you with the biggest smile you've ever seen him have on his face and leans in one more time.

He moves a lock of hair away from your face while kissing and you place one hand on his shoulder and the other behind his neck adding more intensity to the kiss. His hands move from your face to your waist to pull you closer to him.

You feel his tongue find its way to your bottom lip. Your hand is now running through his blond messy hair and you both smile while kissing.

It was so good because it felt so right. You could literally kiss him for the rest of your life..