𝟽-𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎

Start from the beginning

"I look very pretty today." She smiled confidently as grabbed her shoes.

"You look great, now what about me?" Onika asked while looking in the mirror.

"You look breathtakin' Sweet Pea!" Beyoncé gasped as she grabbed her phone and exited the room

"I don't understand y'all city girls. You're going to work in a store full of vegetables and meat, yet you're wearing heels and a mini skirt." Tina chuckled as she handed Onika an apron with her name on it.

"Whered Alyssa go?" Beyoncé asked as she shrugged. "She said somethin' about a Doctor ms appointment. She told me to tell you she's gonna call." Tina informed causing them to nod.

Everyone loaded into the truck and made their way to the "K" Farmer's Market. The Knowles Farmers Market.

"Okay, I'll take y'all to where y'all will be workin' today." Beyoncé smiled to the Maraj family as she walked over to the meats.

"Okay. Tommy here is our best butcher. Whenever Daddy ain't back there cuttin' meat, he is. Mr. Maraj, you will be her helpin' him package and put the meat where it goes. If somebody asks you where a specific meat is, you read off this map and tell them. Keep a smile on your face." Beyoncé spoke while walking off.

"Jordan you will be on fruit and veggie cleanin' duty. Make sure you get as much dirt off as possible, ring the bell and mama will come out and help you since she's on that post." She informed as she nodded and she walked away.

"I knew you may want to stay clean, Sweet Pea. Knowing that, I gave you the easiest job. We're gonna be sorting the stuff. So we section everything then people will take that to butcher and vegetable cleaning. I would've given you shelf stocker but Solange and some other employees are on that." Beyoncé informed.

"Beyoncé I'm not touching raw meat?!"

"You're just opening the crates, taking a look, closing them back, and sitting it to the side." Beyoncé informed while demonstrating.

"This is what you spend your day doing?" Onika sighed.

"It's fun, I promise. You ain't really got the hang of country life. City life is too much. You're tryin' to rearrange my bedroom. How much pink does a girl need to call it quits?!"

"All the pink in the world...your chandelier will be here soon. And I'm thinking about changing your windows to a more modern kind. Also we need a new bed yours is so hard. Maybe make your room black and pink. Black headboard, black dresser set."

"No, no, and NO! Sweet Pea I will kick you to the curb."

"For who, your girlfriend?" Onika teased as Beyoncé gasped.

"Stop mentioning her! My gosh, Sweet Pea. Y'all are makin' me sick now." Beyoncé walked off to the other side of the room as Onika followed. "Fine, sorry. I just wish you were my homecoming date that's all."