Oops

Sarah was in a state of shock as she watched the doctors and nurses rushing in and out of Jasmine's room. She couldn't believe what had happened. Just a few hours ago, they were laughing and having fun, and now Jasmine was gone.

Sarah felt like her entire world had come crashing down around her. She had lost the person she loved more than anything, and she didn't know how to go on without her. She kept replaying the events of the night over and over in her head, wondering if there was anything she could have done differently.

As she sat in the waiting room, surrounded by the sounds of beeping machines and sobbing family members, Sarah's mind was numb. She couldn't think straight, and every thought she had seemed to lead to more pain and heartache.

After what felt like an eternity, a doctor finally emerged from Jasmine's room. Sarah jumped to her feet, her heart pounding in her chest. "Is she okay?" she asked, her voice trembling.

The doctor looked down at the floor and shook his head. "I'm sorry," he said. "We did everything we could, but we couldn't save her."

Sarah's world came crashing down around her. She collapsed onto the floor, tears streaming down her face. She felt like a part of her had died with Jasmine, and she didn't know how to go on.

In the days that followed, Sarah struggled to come to terms with what had happened. She felt like she was living in a nightmare, and she couldn't escape the constant pain and sorrow that consumed her.

She tried to reach out to Jasmine's family and friends, but they were too consumed with their own grief to offer any comfort. Sarah felt alone and isolated, like nobody understood what she was going through.

The news of Jasmine's murder hit Sarah like a ton of bricks. She couldn't believe that her now ex-girlfriend, the person she had shared so much with, was gone. The thought that someone had taken her life was almost too much to bear.

As the days went by, Sarah found herself becoming increasingly obsessed with the investigation. She read every news article, followed every lead, and spoke to anyone who might have had information about the case. She couldn't rest until she knew who had done this to Jasmine.

The police were tight-lipped about the details of the case, but Sarah was determined to find out what she could. She spent countless hours online, searching for any clues that might help her understand what had happened. She even reached out to some of Jasmine's old friends, hoping that they might be able to shed some light on the situation.

As time passed, the investigation seemed to stall. There were no new leads, no suspects, and no arrests. Sarah's frustration grew with each passing day. She felt like she was losing her mind, unable to think about anything else but finding justice for Jasmine.

One day, Sarah received a call from a detective who had been working on the case. He told her that they had finally found a suspect, someone who had a motive for killing Jasmine. Sarah's heart raced as she listened to the detective describe the evidence they had gathered.

Over the next few weeks, Sarah followed every development in the case closely. She attended the trial, hoping to get a glimpse of the person who had taken Jasmine's life. Sarah was shocked when she found out that Jasmine's ex-girlfriend had been the one responsible for her murder. She couldn't believe that someone who had once been so close to Jasmine could have done something so heinous.

Sarah couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt, wondering if there was anything she could have done to prevent Jasmine's death. She knew that their relationship had been complicated and that there had been times when Jasmine had expressed fear for her safety. Sarah wished that she had done more to protect her.