Chapter 34 - The War Begins

A/n: Yeah war!!!

~♠·☬†☬·♠~

As I continued clicking my ballpen up my chin at my workplace, the sound of the clock ticking has never been louder. I was scanning the surroundings and the cityscape. It's already six o'clock in the evening. Why hasn't anyone arrived to get me yet?

"Gil-Young." I tapped on my earpiece.

"Yes, Madam."

"How about that building over there? Is there no one in it? That one on the right."

"Boss, we already checked that one. There really isn't anyone in there." We've been doing this type of procedure since last week. Everyday, my men would inspect the other buildings just in case there's a sniper positioned there ready to shoot me from my office.

Since it would be odd to just send my employees on vacation, we enhanced security instead. I make them check every nook and cranny of this building in case someone planted a bomb or something.

Baekho, even though there were still a lot of injured members, Yoon-Ho managed to regroup the members and clean the area around LSY for the security to better inspect and for information to properly be disseminated if ever someone suspicious was to appear. They made it so the only people who can access the area are those who are affiliated with the company or occupants in the neighborhood.

"Sigh. We're going to be outnumbered so easily. Please check on the others to stay alert at all costs."

"Aye aye, boss." I turned around to shut my laptop down and put my stuff back in my bag. The call I received from my father was three days ago. He warned me to be careful. Surely it was a warning directly from himself.

There are still four other groups that's against BaekHo. Right about now, the evidence had already been sent to Jin-Woo's office, which can be accessed by Woo Jin-Chul. Fabian had already contacted and negotiated with him so that the protection of the employees should be a top priority. He agreed, but since Jin-Woo still hasn't yet returned to his original form, Jin-Chul offered no certainty that Jin-Woo wouldn't go berserk when he reads the documents.

I haven't made a plan about that since making such a plan would be for nothing.

"Boss?"

"Yes, Gilyoung?"

"I think we may be experiencing a breach here." My heart almost dropped from that announcement.

"W-What happened?" I looked outside and my legs suddenly felt jelly. I just turned around for one second. How did they get here so fast? "Alert security! Make sure all employees exit the building!"

"Hello, Madam chair." I held my breath as someone from the other side took the line from Gilyoung. Someone with a far deeper voice. "I heard you mercilessly butchered my henchman."

"Where's Gilyoung?" How could they easily raid GilYoung's lair? It was just for one second. I just turned around and they have already reached this far. The helicopters outside were still on standby, but black cars down below the building kept coming.

"Don't worry about those brats. They're in safe hands." This man must be the leader of the Mamushi group. Knowing this group, certainly they had already restrained those kids.

"Let them go."

"Or what?" He chuckled on the other line. "You know, that brat just now was really smart. He alerted security before we busted the place. Unfortunately, for him, he won't be able to use his hands again. Hey, chairman. Can you take responsibility for these children?"