I scoff. "You of all people never had to deal with me."

"Exactly. And I can still feel the pressure."

"I'm hanging up." I pull the phone away from my ear.

"No, no, no! Don't!"

Slowly, I put the phone screen back to my ear. "What?"

"Should I - Should I come there? Do you want a company?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm actually on my way home." I step away from the railing and start walking towards my parked car. "Thanks for checking up on me. Though you didn't have to."

He chuckles. "Thought I did. Disadvantages of being a big brother, you know?"

I smile in amusement. "Big brother, my ass."

"Hey, I'm older than you."

"By three months." I state.

"Still older." He emphasises.

"Whatever." I unlock my car and open the door, sliding in the comfort of the rich leather and calming sandalwood scent. "I'm hanging up. I've to drive."

"Everyone's already asleep. Don't make a noise." He informs.

Humming, I cut off the connection and toss my phone on the passenger seat. I press the start button and the engine purrs to life. With a reverse out of my spot, I drive ahead and into the busy road.

It takes me thirty minutes to reach home. The elevator opens to the dark living room. All lights are already turned off. I didn't expect the men to go to bed so early in the night. It's only eleven. But then again, they've an early flight tomorrow morning. I hold back a sigh of disappointment and make my way towards the kitchen. I've been feeling hungry from the moment I left the hotel. I should at least drink a glass of milk before retiring to bed.

A figure looming across the kitchen counter startles me. I teeter back with a yelp.

Lights flood in and Ayush places an index on his lips, shushing me aggressively.

I calm down.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I was hungry." He shrugs, two cups of instant noodles in his hand. "Do you want one?"

"Sure." I mumble.

As long as I get them enough soggy, I'll be fine.

He stops boiling the water and pours it in the cup noodles, sealing them back after he puts the carafe away. Then he picks them both and nods towards the living area.

"Should we turn on the tv?" He suggests.

"I've a better idea."

He raises a brow.

I jut my chin towards the couch.

He helps me turn it around so it's facing the floor-to-ceiling glass wall. We settle down and he sighs. "Suddenly, cup noodles feel like a cheap meal for this view."

I agree.

The view from this high up is absolutely spectacular. It's difficult to differentiate the city lights from the sky stars. They deceive your eyes to believe they're merged, now one among each other, finally together.

He opens the seal of his cup and digs in using chopsticks, mixing the sauces and noodles together. I let mine rest in my hand. "You're not eating?" His brows go up in question.

"I am. In some time."

"I'd advise not. They'll turn soggy."

That's what I want.