28 |PLEASE COME BACK TO ME|

Hello Lovelies ❤️Here is another update for you all ✨✨

Hello Lovelies ❤️
Here is another update for you all ✨

Hope you will like it.
...........

SHAN & ALEX's HOME
SICILY, ITALY
MARCH, 31
8:00 AM,

It's been four days since the News of Alex's Jet being Crash came, Everyone in the family was Like dead, No one knew what to do or say. Dante and Ajeet are busy in handling all the Business and Media which have gone haywire with all this, Sanjeev and Alessandro are Handling the Mafia members and Associates, Who are still not able to Believe that Their Lord, Their King is No more. Lara and Lillian are devasted, and Anjana along with her daughter in law are trying calm them. Ace and Derek are still trying to find a hope that Alex might be Alive. He might be somewhere out there.

Shanaya on other hand haven't stepped out of her room, She was Unconscious for whole 36 hours and When she woke up, She didn't spoke a single word. She just hugged her teddy close to her and Sat on there bed looking at the Gray walls of His Room.

She was not Devasted, Because She never believed this Fact that Alex is Gone, Because She believes in him. This is After 48 hours Anyone will see her, As she stepped out of her room down the Stairs. She was not going to talk to anyone but That's when She heard those Words, the Words That Made all Her Anger Burst Out. Her whole Family as well as Romano's who were sitting there.

"Madre, We have to do this, Alex is not here between us and We have to prepare for His Fun- Dante was about to Finish his Sentence when he heard Her Voice, Roaring Like a Lioness.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"What the Hell is going on here?" Shanaya shouted, making her way to the Living room

"Ma'am-
"SHUT UP Dante! How dare you huh, How dare you. MY ALEX IS ALIVE AND HE WILL COME BACK, And once again I hear Anyone Saying this Word, I will kill them and Do There FUNERAL HERE" Shanaya was Breathing heavily, Her mind was going haywire, She believes that Alex is Alive and doing his funeral is something she is never going to agree with.

"I know, But Public, This City, Italy, or Mafia or this Business Doesn't Understand sentiments, we have to Take Steps Shanaya, You can Ask Ajeet, Its Impossible to Handle all these Things, If We Announce Alex Dead Then Only This Business and Mafia will have a Hope that They might get a New Ruler, It's Been Three Fuck-

"I AM THE QUEEN! I make Decisions here. I will Handle Everything in Absence of Alex, But No One Will Fucking Mention About him being... God how can you all even think like that! He is ALEX LUCAS ROMANO!" Everyone was looking at her with proud in there eyes, But they could feel the Pain Behind her words, They didn't knew whether to Console her or Force the Truth on her face.

"My Alex is Alive and He will come back, So No Fucking one will utter the Word death in my House and If You have To Utter That Stupid word and I politely Ask you to Get out of my Home. Alex is a King and He will Come back to his Empire, His Family, And me. I will first go to Romano Empire with Dante and Bhai, and Then I will go to meet the Mafia Members with you Papa" She said in Here no-nonsense voice, Her voice held Power, her face void of Any Emotion as She walked away from the Living room towards her Room.