27 |TI AMO AMORE MIO|

Hello lovelies ❤️Here is Another Chapter, hope you will like it

Hello lovelies ❤️
Here is Another Chapter, hope you will like it.
........

I felt a kiss on my neck followed by on  the Exposed area of My Breast

I felt a kiss on my neck followed by on  the Exposed area of My Breast. God This Bull is so Insatiable. I let out an Annoyed groan and Turned to Opposite side. After a Few Seconds I felt his Beard tickle my Back as He placed kiss there but he didn't stopped and Kissed me all the Way down to my Butt.

"Bull! I am already sore from last night and You are not getting anything right now so go back to sleep and Let me Sleep too!" I whined but Bull is Bull, He never listen to me. I turned around to face him expecting to see a Silly smirk but His Face didn't held any sign of Smirk. He was just looking at me with those Ocean Blue eyes, As if Trying to hold the Scene Infront of his eyes for forever.

"Alex?"
"Si, Amore Mio"
"What Happened?" He looked in my eyes and Smiled.
"I have to go on a Business trip but I don't wanna leave you." He said, I felt like he is lying, But why will he lie. I am definitely overthinking.

"But work is Important so Now get up and get ready come on Clingy Bear" I said, He chuckled and Kissed my forehead. No Tantrums? Strange. I need to get him checked up.

"I will go and Get ready, You sleep for sometime, After all You are tired after the Long night" Finally, The Cockiness and Smirk is Back. Thank god!

"Whatever, Now go" I said and Turned to Other side to hide my Slightly pink cheeks. I heard his Sexy Chuckle Before He stood up and Walked towards the Bathroom, He got a sexy butt to. Hehe. I rolled on my back but suddenly I was Standing in the Living room.

"Come on Bull tell me where you are going? And if Not that Then tell me when you will be back." I asked, Well the Thing is, he is going on a business trip but he is not telling me where and when will he return!

"I am going New York Amore"
"New york? Oh, And When will you be Back?" He didn't answered, He is not answering my questions. I can feel he is lying, Something is Wrong. He is not telling me when he will be back.