SHANAYA 💗

Hello lovelies ❤️ Here is Our Intro Chapter so

Hello lovelies ❤️
Here is Our Intro Chapter so...
Introducing you to our female protagonist
SHANAYA KAPOOR 💗
.......

MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
January, 22
10:00 am...

The Whole University was filled with the voice of students going here and there and chatting with each In arts department A girl in red kurti and jeans was running as fast as she could towards the door of art studio. She was none other than our dear Shanaya Kapoor Her hair were tied in a bun with a few strands on her face, her one hand holding a painting and other one holding a bag. Her anklets making sound. She finally reached the door and saw the class didn't began yet. Taking a relaxing breath she entered in and made her way to her seat. She sat on her seat and settled all her things on her desk. That's when she felt a tap on her shoulder she looked back and saw her best friend. She gave her smile.

"Shaan, i thought you won't attend the class today" her bestfriend Manya Shah said
"I was not going to attend but then i thought i should attend so i came " she said shrugging and turned back to her seat. The teacher entered the class and their class began.

By the end of the class Shanaya was completely lost in her painting. Her heart feeling the emotions and her hands portraying them on the white sheet of paper when Manya shook her bringing her back to the real world.

"Chalein? We have only one class today" Manya asked
( Shall we go)

"Really? I didn't checked the schedule. But I am glad i will go home early and complete this painting" Shanaya said and stood up she picked her painting and kept it in her bag. They both made their way out of the class to the main hall where a crowd was collected.
"What's happening here?" Shanaya asked trying to look past the crowd.
"I don't know let's check" Manya said and they both made there way to the crown. Everyone was smiling and grinning and looked happy.

They went near the notice board and saw a notice written there. In that notice they were informed that from every course three-three students will be selected for going to different countries and get a chance of placements and higher studies there.

"This is a good opportunity" Manya spoke while Shanaya nodded.

"We are surely grabbing this opportunity" Shanaya said
Then They both then went to library and started their work.

The day went by fast and soon it was time for both of them to go back to their home. Shanaya and Manya made there way to shanaya's car. She first dropped Manya at her place and then drove to her home. She parked the car and made her way in the house. Her whole family was present there her father Mr Sanjeev Kapoor was sitting on the couch in the living room while her brother Ajeet and sister in law Samiksha were discussing something and her mother Anjana was not here.