20 |DATE WEEK ❤️|

Hello Lovelies ❤️Finally Here is the Chapter 😚😚😚

Hello Lovelies ❤️
Finally Here is the Chapter 😚😚😚

What colour is the Sky?
Ai! Mi amor, Ai! Mi amor
You tell me That is Red
(Continue the Song)
............

It has been a Few days since all the Chaos and since Alex got to know about Shan being his angel

It has been a Few days since all the Chaos and since Alex got to know about Shan being his angel. Since that day he haven't let Shanaya move from her eyes. He have became more Possessive and Protective over her. He have increased the security of the mansion. All the men are told to protect their Donna over their life. And if anyone entered the mansion even after high security then Alex have clearly said he will ruin them as well as families.

All the time he makes sure the Shan is infront of his eyes. Their Relationship have made alot progress in these few days. Shan have became super comfortable with Alex, his sudden kisses, his clingy Behaviour, his stern face, his stupid restrictions and almost everything. All the bodyguards have became her brothers now whom she always try to invite for Breakfast but can't because Alex said no. They have started Sleeping together and not in any pervy way. Just Cuddling because Alex can't leave her alone after what happened.

It's just another Morning, when Shanaya opened her eyes. She thought she would be Wrapped in the Strong bulky arms like Every morning but This time bed beside her was empty. Her face turned into a Frown as she sat up on the bed and looked at the side clock it was already 11:30am.

Oh it's just ele- Oh shit it's 11:30. Shanaya stood up from the bed and straight went to the Bathroom. She brushed her teeth and Took a Shower.
After shower she slipped in Her shorts and Alex's Sweatshirt which she found by soo much difficulty as the man only wears Black, blue, black suits. Putting her Socks on she stepped out of the Room and Straight went to his Office. Well this is her favourite place nowadays.