Kingston's POV:

"Hey babe, what kind of music should I put on?" Silas asked me while I pulled out of the Chick-fil-A parking lot.

Looking both ways before turning the car, I responded halfway distracted, "uhhhh.... I'm not sure." I looked back at the two laid up in the back seat, "hey, y'all got any music requests?" They gave me a look like 'really, you sure you want to ask us?' I sighed, "nothing too old please."

Lauren sighed, "MJ too old for you?" she teased. Silas perked up, glancing back at her,

"Aye, I don't care how much time passes, my boy Mike ain't never going out of style"

In the rear view mirror, I could see them turn to each other and smirk.

"Silas, you're my kind of guy," Sade said.

"So what song?" I asked. They all spoke at the same time,

"Rock With You."

"Heaven Can Wait."

"Chicago."

My eyebrows furrowed as I glanced back at them, "y'all gone need to do rock paper scissors or sum."

"Fine by me, let's go," Silas shrugged before shifting in the front seat to face the couple.

Lauren and Sade sat up to engage.

"Rock, paper scissors, shoot," they chanted in unison.

"Aye let's fuckin' go- Chicago please," Sade said with a proud smile.

Silas went to the Michael Jackson playlist he had on Spotify and played the song. We settled back and bobbed our heads along as it began.

"Let me know when you're ready to switch okay?" Silas brushed my arm that sat on the armrest before pulling his blanket up on him. "I think I'm gonna take a little nap."

I laughed while rolling my eyes, "yeah thanks for the support Si."

"Don't worry Kingston, Sade's got your back," Lauren chimed from the backseat. I could practically feel Sade snap her neck at her girlfriend,

"Ah- so you just gonna volunteer me? The hell?" Lauren snickered. I chuckled, shaking my head,

"Y'all ain't shit man, I swear."

~~~~~

Two hours in and it was about time for a switch. I could practically feel my eyes getting heavier by the minute.Glancing over at my boyfriend, I sighed a breath of relief noticing he was awake. If he wasn't, I'd just have to tough it out given Sade and Lauren were back there knocked out as well. They asses ain't no damn help.

Silas' voice woke me up a bit. "You bout ready to switch King? I see your eyes getting low babe." I smiled softly,

"Yeah I'm glad you're awake." I glanced at him before placing my eyes back on the road, "I didn't know how much longer I could go." He chuckled while beginning to fold his blanket,

"I can tell. Come on, pull over. I got it from here."

Doing as he said, I pulled the car over on the right side of the freeway. Unbuckling my seatbelt as my boyfriend did the same, I got out of the car. He was already on the driver's side as I was getting out.

Silas smiled, let his eyes trail me from head to toe, "you look adorable."

"Shut up," I blushed, curling my lips inward as my eyes went anywhere but his.

I began walking away before he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. An abrupt look washed over my face with a confused expression, but he just laughed while shaking his head.