Easter Special

Silas POV

Silas POV

I smiled as I looked at Birch as he napped on my lap, snuggling like a little kitten.

I smile as I pick him up and walk to the kitchen, our Easter breakfast should be done soon and Birch definitely needs all the food he can get, he was scarily underweight when we first met. He's a lot better now, but he still has a long way to go until he's at a normal weight.

I smile and give Paisley a kiss on his cheek as he ruffles Birch's hair in affection.

I walk over to my seat and watch as the rest of the boys enter the dining room and each of them coo at our little cutie in my arms.

I smile as I think about how cute Birch will be on our Easter egg hunt later, and I know Paisley was planning on doing some little boy approved crafts with him.

Let's just say, Birch is going to have the best Easter ever with us, and we all can't wait to celebrate it with him.

I almost snort at the cute bunny pancake Arundelle placed on the table, it was so stinking cute, but the eyes were creeping me out!

"What the heck did you do to that poor bunny?! And that chick is staring at meeeee!" Roman exclaimed.

Arundelle rolled his eyes and said, "How bout you try to make a cute breakfast for the little boy! I bet yours would look like a freaking crime scene!"

He ran out of the room, banging the door behind him, which woke up Birch. He whined into my shoulder, while I ran my fingers through his curls.

I gave Roman a brief 'fix it' look, the brat rolled his eyes and briskly walked out of the room muttering about over dramatic princesses.

Paisley walked into the room, totally confused at the tension until he saw our little boy blinking up his sweet little violet eyes up at him.

"Awwwwe, good morning, baby bear. Did you have a good sleep?" He cooed at Birch as he picked him up and bounced him on his hip as he walked around the room.

Birch nodded, he wasn't very verbal yet in headspace, but we hoped he would be more verbal soon once he got more comfortable in it.

Birch squealed as he saw the cute bunny pancakes and chick shaped pineapple and all the Easter candy sitting around the table, which Jewel may be demolishing right now.