She sighed and said, "Then I'll make you more when we get back."

"I don't want to eat anymore. I just want to drink." Shen Qiqi held her cheeks and spoke in a muffled voice.

"No, you can't."

Shen Qiqi turned to look at her. Her porcelain-like cheeks were flushed with two patches of red, and her eyes were hazy as if covered with a layer of white mist.

"Please, Senior sister, just one sip." She suddenly softened her voice, drawing out the last syllable.

Liu Shuang looked at her and didn't loosen her grip. Her attitude was resolute. "You can't drink anymore. You're getting drunk."

Shen Qiqi felt like she was already drunk and wanted to be obstinate. She grabbed Liu Shuang's sleeve and swayed in the flickering light. Her cheeks were even redder, her eyes bright like amber, and she didn't blink.

Liu Shuang was stared at by her and her voice softened unconsciously. "What's wrong?"

Shen Qiqi pursed her lips, and a thin layer of water glimmered on her slightly red lips, which were closed together.

She looked at Liu Shuang and said softly, "My hand hurts."

No one spoke, and their gazes intertwined, like countless meshes that covered the sky and the earth, entangled together.

Unexpectedly, Mu Yunxi, who was beside them, said, "Miss Shen left hand hurt so much, I'm afraid it's turn to waste."

Liu Shuang seemed to wake up suddenly and let go of Shen Qiqi's hand.

Shen Qiqi looked down at her bowl. She had finished the Drunken Fairy Duck, and only the corn thick soup was untouched. It wasn't that much, but she had spent money on it and couldn't waste food.

With a full stomach, she opened her mouth but hesitated for a moment. Suddenly, her soup bowl was taken away.

Liu Shuang silently placed the bowl in front of herself and drank it in three or five gulps.

Mu Yunxi noticed and looked surprised. She finally looked directly at Shen Qiqi and asked, "Miss Shen seems to have a good relationship with Senior sister Liu?"

Shen Qiqi: ... Why is she called Senior sister, and I become Miss?!

"Yes, because we are both fellow disciples of Qing Feng and have known each other for many years," Liu Shuang explained.

Mu Yunxi smiled, but it seemed a bit forced. She leaned close to Shen Qiqi, her dark eyes shining and reflecting the light from outside the window, with a hint of a charming bewitchment.

Shen Qiqi blinked her eyes and for some reason felt like she had fallen into a vortex when she saw the other's eyes. She was abruptly pulled back to reality as someone grabbed her collar and yanked her back.

Liu Shuang held Shen Qiqi and said calmly, "Miss Mu, it's getting late."

Mu Yunxi looked at her and said gently, "Senior sister Liu, you don't need to be so formal. Miss Shen and I are about the same age... If Senior sister doesn't mind, why not call me Junior sister?"

Liu Shuang raised her eyelids and remained expressionless. "That's probably not appropriate."

Mu Yunxi bit her lip, glanced at Shen Qiqi next to her, and didn't insist any further.

The three of them left the Moon Viewing Restaurant. The lanterns were just beginning to light up, and the bustling crowd filled the ten-mile-long street, rubbing shoulders and jostling each other. Shen Qiqi stood dazed in the middle of the street and was nearly overwhelmed by the crowd.