IX

-date???-
Jadens pov
I woke up too early, 7 am, so of course Ness is still sleeping. I watched as she slightly snored , she slept so gently , slight wind puffed out of her lips.

I didn't really plan our date but I need to think of something quick,I should probably do a picnic or something, or hm. I'll figure it out, I'll ask coop for help.

I slowly got up trying to avoid waking the girl up.I went downstairs seeing cooper listening to music, he saw me and took out his AirPods.

"Morning bitch" he said jokingly, looking at me funnily. "Had fun?"he questioned glaring at me.

I scoffed "we didn't do anything shut up,"a stunned expression smeared over his face.

"How come? My speech moved you two so much huh" he smiled.

"She's, different, and I don't just want to do that, I'm taking her on a date today" "not sure what to do though"I rambled

"Painting, she loves painting"he suggested.

Shit why didn't I think of that, I thought to myself, I already know too.

Something like that would work, she has that as her wallpaper and it's be cute

Something like that would work, she has that as her wallpaper and it's be cute. I could take her on a picnic painting date.

Cooper and I talked for a while before I decided to check on Ness. Perfect timing, as I walked into her room her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning princess"

She rubbed her eyes at the bright room as I did earlier open the blinds. I let her process everything, she greeted me and smiled. I stared at her plump,pretty,pink lips,that always catches ,my attention, she's so perfect. I think she caught me staring,"what are you looking at,she looked at me up and down.

I chuckled "you're so beautiful,you know that, I played with her bottom lip with my thumb"

"Don't try to kiss me morning breath" she warned.

I sassily shot back "nobody wants to kiss you" while rolling my eyes. "Get ready we have a big day ahead of us"

Few minutes later

We brushed our teeth in her bathroom, "shower?" Nessa winked.

"How could I say no?" I said un clipping her bra.

Nessas pov

No matter what the thought of him seeing my boobs startles me."nothing I haven't seen before my love" he smugly said.

I melted,he's so caring and I'm really happy I wanted to take a swim that night.

He ran the water in the shower, "good?"I nodded and got in first.