III

-i love you?-

.smut.

-sex in the city?-

THIRD PERSON-

he definitely heard nessa's a freak, he knew it, but thinking of her being a freak while being in her and her brothers house watching her do everyday things is kind of disturbing...

this confirms it. "just fuck it," he said, picking her up and running to the pool house. nessa smirked knowing she had jaden wrapped around her finger at that point, it was the jaden she yearned for, a part of jaden she'd kill for, the one she desired.

next thing she knew, she was just tossed onto the bed. "clothes. off. now."

she still had on her bikini from before. "that was an order.. or does the whore want me to do it for her?"

damn right that's what she wanted, but she did it anyways.

he spread my legs open. guess we are. soft moans escaped my mouth as his fingers trailed down to my stomach, going lower until his fingertips grazed barely above my clit.

"Shh, i wanna be the only one to hear those pretty noises of yours." he shushed, unconsciously causing me to whine.

But hes not, i'm still his bestfriends girlfriend. his bland bestfriends' dry sex has josh being a person who hears my "pretty noises".

I lowered my voice. he stuck a finger in, leading me to involuntarily arch my back. Jaden knew my breaking point, within a few, minutes of hooking up, i've literally fucked over 8 guys sometimes, more than once, none of them know how, jaden and i never even kissed jaden.

He slowly pumped his digits, sending me over the edge with each finger he added.

"Jay, im gonna-" he cut me off.

"Not yet love" he shushed sticking his third finger in.

I knew what was bound to happen if i came, yet it was out of my control.

He came to a halt, licking my JUicES as he smirked.

"Ass up whore" he demanded.

He's hot when he's demanding I obeyed, hence the fact that i want to be able to walk back outside instead of crawling, or with a broken leg. He's aggressive, everything i wanted, he knew that, he knew i wanted him. i groaned, i was pissed that he stopped though.

"Count" he said.

that's what i did, i want to live, okay?

"15"  k my ass hurts, officially, basically abuse, but i asked for it...

"good girl"

He thrust his possible 8-inch bick into me [ty bree]. "

Jaden's POV-

"jaden!" she yelled.[wtf is this]

"hey love, as much as i enjoy hearing you yell my name can you keep it quiet for this one?" i elaborated.

"Faster!" she yelled.

and thats what i did, in and out, i knew her climax was near, was I gonna stop, no.

"jay im gonna cu-" i cut her off. "nessa you owe me, just one second-"

like 5 fucking long ass minutes later.  she finally said shit, to be honest i really just wanted to test her.

my dick is currently in her ass, anal. [lmfaoo] .

"fuck you" she arched her back grabbing the bed sheets just, releasing.

"good girl" he smirked licking it.

nessa's pov-

we were now on the two sides of the bed, covering our naked bodies with the blanket, heavily breathing.

"jaden-" i looked at him.

"hm,love?" he replied.

"i love you-"