I

11:00 p.m., August, 12th Thursday, Summer.  

- hangover-

nessa's pov-

the smell of cigarettes slapped me in the face as i entered the house i shared with cooper, music blasting, i'm guessing he had friends over. I just came back from a pool party i crashed, after a few drinks, i think skinny-dipped with a guy named- josh, i think. I was drunk and  I  have a serious hangover though.

He always did. My parents probably "stepped out of the house", also known as leaving their children in new york for something in l.a for days maybe a month.

Third Person-

She sighed,knowing Jaden was going to be there. Cooper's hella annoying bestfriend, they always had to had some sort of argument every time they see eachother. She didn't even think she had the energy to deal with him, her head might start bulging. 

Cooper definitely found it funny, he knows they don't hate eachother, not even a little. They definitely deny it. 

"Oh you're finally back!" cooper exclaimed, causing the girl to groan and hold her ear. it rang repeatedly in her ear, kind of like standing close to a church bell. 

"no yelling im begging you" she stated putting her bag on the kitchen island. 

"shorty got a hangover" jaden teased putting his controller down and going to the kitchen. 

"where's quinton?" she asked. 

"bathroom" cooper responded. 

"did he get stuck?-" the girl asked sitting on an island chair. 

"who's party did you go to?" jaden asked, looking through her back. 

"josh's and i'll slit your throat if you continue looking through my bag, " i looked for my pocket knife. 

"aww baby wants to slit my throat, right there? go ahead" he pointed at his throat bending over to ness and her pocket knife. 

"oooook let's wrap that up" cooper got up moving jaden around. 

he continued looking through her bag.

"what are you trying to find anyway?" she asked, peeping in her bag. she was thinking of the things she has in there, she doesn't want him to see, probably the bikini that's probably stained as fuck, from, things  she did there, like fuck josh, and skinny dip with him, maybe that. 

"is that a- oh shawty stained this shit" he held it up. 

"you fucker" i took it and shoved it back in my bag. 

"nessa, who'd you fuck now?" cooper asked. 

"probably the whole team" jaden chuckled opening the fridge. 

"no, no one" she lied. her brother was judgemental, and if he found out she fucked josh, her toxic ex, it's another lecture from him, acting like he's the parent despite being only a year older than her. it's honestly something she rather discuss with her parents, cooper knows this, but they're not around and he feels responsible for her. 

"your lying" he stated sternly. 

Nessa's POV-

why is he embarrassing me in front of his friends, i don't care about jaden but still.  "i'm not having this conversation now" i tried pushing it away. 

"well i am" he added. 

"talk to yourself" I said getting up. 

"nessa, sit" he said to me.