IV

"rose quartz dick" nessa's pov-

oh shit. oh my fucking shit. oh my god. why did i say that? i barely know the boy. i fucked him once. what the fuck is wrong with me?

is his dick a fucking rosequartz?! i didn't NOT mean it, that's scary. I don't even know, we don't even talk, is something wrong with me?!?!

it's scary that I'm falling for him, ever so quickly, after a quick fuck, after hating him for years,after wanting to slit his head in half with an axe, a quick fuck, was all i needed, am i that gullible.

deep down, even cooper knew, they didn't hate eachother.cooper calls it bicker flirting., whatever that is.

he was speechless, he didn't say shit after. "i- did you just mistakenly fall in love with me?" he asked, chuckling each word.

oh- and he thinks this is funny. it's SCARY?!?!

"i didn't say in love, i said love" i rolled my eyes, flipping to the next side.

"What's the difference?" he turned around, holding my waist, snuggling to my body.Immediate butterflies. I don't know...this feels good, it feels, right, almost...

""When you're in love, you tend to be on your best behavior, expect your loved one to do the same, yknow?Loving someone can survive life's ups and downs. When you love someone, your relationship is strong enough to overcome life's challenges"

"We had a relationship?" he asked.

"We bickered almost everyday, that's something," I shrugged.

"You're really cute when your trying to get your ass out of something"

I swear i'm blood clot red right now, someone stop me, immediately, i'm calling the police, what is this boy doing to me?

"Are you blushing? Oh my god. The power i have" he said looking at me.

Shit- he knows his power, he shouldn't know that, it's illegal!

I'd get my ass out of here but my clothes is somewhere floating in the pool, and so is my pants, so i'm stuck, and i'm going to have to wake up naked, maybe, what could go wrong.

I changed my position, turning to him, laying flat on"Shut up" i groaned.

"Mmm, no" he put his head on my bare chest, over the blanket of course.

"but your lucky, cause i love you to" he kissed my forehead before dosing off. 

"wait- do you love me- or are you in love with me?" i asked, trying to say it before he fell all the way asleep. 

"something- only the future...knows" he started. 

Saying random words before he fell into utter sleep. I sighed knowing I wasn't going to get the answer any time soon. 

Though, before i knew it, I was asleep too.