VII

Nessa's POV-

Again blatantly saying this shameful shit, in front of people now. He really said that.Jaden and I were just shooting each other glares. There are times I just wonder, does he, think before he talks. I mean i said i love you, but that was the rush of the moment, i mean, what can I say if he's laced with rose quartz.

He knows it too. He couldn't just move past it, i love you, okay that doesn't mean anything, well-. I'm very specific on who i say that too, and i just have to question, my entire life, because i said that to him.

Is he telling himself deep down i like it or some shit, because, can he see further into my soul than i can? cause his dick sure can.

"see this is what we're not going to do" sab said she broke the silence.

"anyways, do you guys want to stay here and fuck or come with us for brunch a lil later?"

i looked at him with a questioning look, not sure if he wanted to go, it's kind of late, 10:40, but i'm down to do it.Jaden looked at me and nodded, I nodded as well and they left, telling us to get ready for 11:30.

"Ness,let's talk"he held my hand sitting me down on the kitchen islands chair.I got a little scared ,as I thought he was going to bring up what I blurted out last night.

Jadens pov
Her eyelashes fluttered softly as she watched me,she's so pretty.I had to talk to her about something serious.

"About what"she softly said to me confusedly laughing.

"Josh" I sighed, her facial expression immediately changed as she exhaled deeply. "He's a problem,you can't keep doing that to yourself, he keeps hurting u"I continued as she looked deeply into my eyes.

"Just cause of last night you don't have to pretend you care"she looked at me with a straight, almost pissed face. "You saw the start of everything and you only care now?let's be real you don't care about me" "so don't pretend cause I let u hit" she aired out,now avoiding eye contact with me.

I know that's what it's seem like but, nessa wouldn't listen to me earlier anyways. I always noticed before and just ignored it but, I'm realizing I like her, to be with her. I held her jaw and redirected it for her to look at me.

"Listen, I'm not cooper or josh fix your attitude when you're talking to me"I said in a slightly stern tone. I placed a small kiss on our forehead before continuing, "you won't make the same mistake with him again,I'll make sure of it cause I'm always here for you and if you do, trust I will deal with you"I continued sternly.

"Okay?" I questioned, to make sure she understood.

She slightly bit her lip, nodding,i released her face from my hands. "Let's get ready,over at the main house"she said,I agreed and we walked over.

Third person

They took a shower together, jaden was always at their house so he luckily had clothes over in coolers room. Jaden and Nessa both wore a sweatshirt and sweatpants as they were feeling lazy.

Nessa and Jaden were waiting on sab and coop to start the vehicle for them to leave.

Coopers Pov
*over at the brunch place*

Nessa and Jaden sat together, so did sab and I. I'm shocked Nessa and Jaden are so close now, I knew they'd get together at some point but, it's still shocking. I don't know if I trust jaden with my sister tho either, I know when he cares, he cares deeply but I don't know if he does and Ik he'd hurt her worse than josh if anything.At the same time idk anybody else I trust more than my best friend for my little sister.

I watched them be all lovey dovey, the whole car ride and now they can't stop flirting at the table.The waitress came to the table and tried to take our orders but they completely ignored her as they were too busy talking and being annoying.

Nessas pov

I looked into his light blue eyes,I realized they turn into a dark indigo when filled with lust.I stared, admiring him as he watched me.

"Ness!Jae," i faintly heard,causing me to exit my short gaze.Jaden and I snapped out at the same time,welcomed by cooper and sab glaring at us. We quickly caught on and said sprite to the waitress.
Cooper mumbled shit under his breath, "sorry" I said while my cheeks heated up.

"Be careful" he warned both jaden and I, sab nudged his shoulder and glared at him.I don't know why he's being so square, he doesn't want me josh, I get with someone else it's a problem.