A new friend...

Ruby had just transformed into a terrifying and yet somewhat beautiful visage... Her mind consumed by rage and anger, her Scythe left unable to transform into its alternative mode, now bathed in the darkness that was hidden within her once kind heart. Her soul now turned into a almost exact replica of her 2nd mother's.

Within this state of rage Ruby lashed out at those who she once considered her friends and teammates. Mercilessly crippling them for at least months, viciously swinging her scythe and carelessly destroying the weapons and armor of her ex-allies. All whilst not saying a single word. Her mind is too focused on the pain she now feels, too focused to even think of words to say to those who betrayed her. Instead, she releases bellowing roars and fierce, almost mindless attacks at them.

Weiss: Ruby calm down! Your freaking out irrationally! Think of what your existence means! Think of your purpose! Your creation was only to serve as the one who would slaughter the enemy of mankind! And yet, I fell in love with you! I'm sorry I broke your heart, but you must understand what needs to be done! Please understand that if you don't calm down and fulfill your purpose of killing Salem, then I will be forced to kill you. Please calm down, we can talk about this, we can still be together! We can-

But before she could say another word, Ruby stopped attacking, only to then give Weiss a terrifying glare. She then spoke for the first time since her transformation.

Ruby: You know, there was once a time when I would have believed you, time I would have stopped attacking and would have rushed into your arms... That time is gone, it has been ever since you called me a monster and shot me through my heart, literally and figuratively. I will not end your life today Weiss Schnee, but... I will never forget what you have done to me, nor will I ever forgive. Just know that your time is running out. And when it does? Your blood will stain Remnant, my blade and my shattered heart. So long, traitor...

After speaking her peace, Ruby then took a silver and red object out of her pocket and threw it to the ground with such a force that it not only cracked the floor, but also shook the school. When everyone looked up to see where she was... She had disappeared, leaving only a shattered window behind.

Minutes later, the room was closed off, but not before Weiss could see the object that cracked the floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Minutes later, the room was closed off, but not before Weiss could see the object that cracked the floor

It was an engagement ring that Ruby had planned to give to Weiss that night.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

We see a Grimmified Ruby running through the woods, quickly avoiding any sort of traps or pathways that would lead to Any kind of Society. Tears of black running down her face, her heart shattered, her lungs pounding, her mind consumed with rage, anger, hatred and unending sadness.