A Rude Awaking

Ruby's POV

I want sent back to beacon after slaying the blue squid Grimm. I was then immediately called to Ozpins office. (Eat, maim, kill!) Ugh what an awful headache...

Ruby: hello sir.

Ozpin: Miss Rose, thank you for coming to my office, how did your mission to kill the Ursa in Callos cave go?

Ruby: good, although I encountered a strange blue Grimm.

Suddenly, Mr Ozpins face changed to one of great worry.

Ozpin: Ruby, I must ask. DID  YOU  KILL  IT?!?!?!?

Ruby: of course I did! It was a Evil Grimm after all!

Ozpin: Oh dear.... ruby you may have just doomed the world...

Ruby: WHAT?!?!?! how, All I did was kill a weird looking Grimm?!

Ozpin: that was no Grimm! That was one of the four Divine bishops!!!

Ruby: who?

Ozpin: "sigh" bring your team here

Ruby: why d-

Ozpin: NOW!

Later...

Ozpin: hello everyone...

Weiss: Mr Ozpin sir why are we here?

Yang: I'm also confused too, What happened?

Ozpin: before I tell you that, let me tell you a story...

Ozpin then pulled four ripped up pieces of paper and stuck them together and began to read. However on one side it looked like a piece was missing.....

Ozpin: Long ago... There were over 1000 different God's. One Day, one of these gods went rogue and began to kill the others, he was far too powerful for any single god to defeat alone... However! They appeared, four God's greater than the others, the four bishops! Four gods who had sworn to protect life and all of it's creatures.

The first was leshy the Youngest God, the Lord of the hollow!

With the power of his Green crown he had the power to manipulate nature!

The second youngest was Heket, the goddess of Medicine and Healing!