A Meeting with Death..

Salem's POV

I was sitting in my lair, thinking of my greatest interest, I remember our first meeting like yesterday...

Flashback...

After being both denied and cursed by light and darkness, I had searched far and wide for someone who could help me. Fortunately, I found a wise man who told me of a being who could help with my curse and my dilemma! One of the 1376 gods of concepts! And he was the god of Death! I made my way to the Temple of Good Faith in Marrowyr. however, when I got there, it was cover in signs saying "if you are a god of light or dark, then go fuck yourselves, you assholes! This is one of the five temples of good Faith, here only people or God's with emotions and soul's are allowed in! So go jump into ¥€√€£¢¶π¢¡!¡!¡! For All we care!~ sincerely, the five bishops"

I walked up the steps and knocked on the door only to be greeted by a giant, humanoid, three eyed, black cat?!

???: Hello! How can I help you?

Salem: I'm looking for Narinder, I need some help!

???: I see... Come in, come in!

I walked into the temple and I see a large cathedral, a fountain, a altar and many other things. Weird I thought he would have been one of those "I have no need for mortal possessions" kind of God.

???: Alright so how can I help you?!

Salem: wait do you mean?

Narinder: Haha, yep! I'm Narinder, God of Death at your service! So how can I help you?

Salem: well, I have two problems, first is my beloved has Died and second, I was cursed to never die by the brother's.

Narinder: let me guess, you asked those fools for help?

Salem: yes I did, and they cursed me for it...

Narinder: those idiots, they always boast their powers, sometimes they forget what they can, or can't do! They couldn't bring your beloved back even if they wanted! Only I have that power.

Salem: can you help me?!

Narinder: of course I can! It's just that I'm not allowed,

Salem: what do you mean?!?!

Narinder: God's Aren't allowed to meddle in the affairs of other God's.

Salem: "sobbing" Please you have to help me!

Narinder: hmmmmmm, okay you got me! I'm a sucker for sadness, so of course I'll help you! I know of a way how to bring him back without interfering with those fools!

Narinder then told me to follow him, he left me down to a dungeon below the temple. there, stood a case, inside of it was a black crown with a red eye.

 there, stood a case, inside of it was a black crown with a red eye