11

"this is embarrassing!" i slapped my face when i remembered how i acted last night.

i look so stupid wtf, i'm very very sure that Ryu is laughing his ass off right now. why the hell i closed my eyes? am i losing my mind?!!!

"do you want me to kiss you?"

fvck that line is echoing in my mind, what do i do? what do i do?!!

"Hey?"

I jumped out of shock when i heard a familiar voice.

"R-Ryu?" I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

Tumaas ang kilay niya at nagtagpo, nakapinta sa kanyang pagmumukha ang pagtataka.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Namula ako nung marinig ko ang boses niyang nakakapanghina.

"H-huh? w-wala hahaha" I laughed awkwardly and tuluyang lumabas sa kwarto.

Ryu's Pov

Did i do something wrong? Bakit niya ako iniiwasan?

Hinayaan ko muna si Clea na umali kasi she looks uncomfy and i don't want that my girl is feeling uncomfortable. Pumunta ako sa kwarto ko at nakita kong may tao rito.

That man again..

"What are you doing here?" I said while looking at him with a cold face.

"Ryu, my son." He said.

"I'm not your son and i will never be your son, you monster!" I shouted.

"Ryu, he's still your dad!" His new wife said.

I rolled my eyes to them and was about to leave that room when my father said something.

"You only have 3 months left, Ryu. For the mean time, can you let me be your dad?" Luke said.

I looked at him and laughed. This man, i can't believe he said that.

"Now, you want to act like a good dad? Now that i only have a short time staying here, you want to be a dad now? Kung noon pa sana nagpaka tatay ka na ede sana hindi tayo ganito ngayon! If only you acted like a dad and a husband noon, My mom wouldn't be dead!!" I shouted and a tear drops.

"I-im s-sorry" David started crying.

"You build a monster, Dad." I said and leave the room.

I will never ever forgive him for what he did. Naging manhid na ako, bata pa lang ako nasaksihan ko na kung gaano siya ka gago. Kaya kahit magbago pa siya hindi na mabubura ang nangyari noon. Kahit magbago pa siya, it doesn't change the fact that my mom dies because of him!

"Ryu?"

I looked back and saw my girl, clea.

I hugged her and started crying.

"I missed you" I said.

The fact that i only have 3 months left makes me wanna cry in front of her. I can't leave this girl yet. I can't let her be in pain because of me. I would begged the deities to let me stay in this world, for her. I would do anything for her.

"Shhhh, what's wrong?" She said in a worried tone.

"I love you, Clea." I said while looking at her eyes.

I love you more than anything, I really love you. I believe, It was a matched made in heaven but sadly we live in earth. I'm willing to give up even my own life for you, because you are the reason i'm still fighting this battle of life, you are the reason why i'm still alive.

Maybe in the past i want to be dead but now i want to be alive, i want to live with you. I want to make a family with you. I want to travel the world with you. I want to explore the beauty in this world with you.

Now, i just want to believe that we are living in a fairy tale so that we can have a happy ending....

.......