09

Nandito kami ngayon sa rooftop, here with my love of my life, clea. Nauna ako rito na dumating siya naman sumunod. We didn't planned this situation. We just found ourselves getting to know with each other.

"Dito na ata ako nakatira e,ever since bata pa ako."she said.
Yes matagal ko na yang alam, clea. I always admire u in silence back then and still now. I don't want her to know that matagal ko na siyang kilala. I don't want her to be confused.I don't want her to know that i like her....not now..

Hindi ka pa ba nakakalabas dito?"I asked.
"Uh....Well yes..Pinapagalitan kasi ako ni mama e"She said and pouts.

I want her to live a life that's free....I want her to be free.... Hinawakan ko ang kanyang kamay sabay hila para dalhin siya sa aking paboritong lugar.... Not thinking about the consequences...I will make sure na hindi siya papagalitan hindi kami mahuhuli.

"San tayo pupunta?"She asked nervously.

I can see in her eyes that she's really nervous...I think it's her first time not obeying the order of her parents.... Habang andito pa ako gusto kong dalhin siya mga paboritong lugar ko and i want to make memories with her bago ako umalis sa mundong ito. I want her to be happy with me...

"Granting ur wishes one by one"I said and winked.

Nakalabas na kami sa hospital, I can see in her face that she's shocked and at the same time she's happy and i can see her beautiful smile in her face...Nandito na kami sa destinasyon namin...I call it..

Lovers Garden..

Me and my mom used to come here....She's the reason kung bakit alam ko ang lugar na ito....We used this garden as an escape of the reality....Everytime i'm here i want to live a long life....The trees...flowerss.....A escape.....

Pumunta si Clea sa mga bulaklak at umiikot ikot na parang prinsesa...She looks so happy and i'm happy that she's enjoying...She picked a flower and put it in her ears....

So beautiful.....

"Am i beautiful?"She asked that made me blush and lose my mind.

Yes, you're so beautiful clea...You're more that beautiful... I want u to be mind and marry you...I want to stay  with you forever...I want to love you forever..

"You're more than beautiful....."I said and tapped her forehead.

We lay down in the grass and look at the sky.....This is really one of the happiest day in my life....This is the second one...Because the first one is meeting Clea....

"You loved this,right?"I asked.
"Yes...It's my first time.."She smiled.
"And with me.."I said sabay tingin sa kanya i can see her face blushing so i smiled.

Can we just stay here? Spend the rest our days here?

It's already late kaya napagdesisyonan namin na umuwi na baka mahuli pa kami...Hinay hinay kaming pumunta sa hospital at sa wakas nakarating na rin..Sinigurado ko muna na she's back in her room safe before i go in my room.So glad that hindi kami nahuli.

Pag pasok ko sa kwarto ko, sinalubong sakin ni papa ang kanyang bagong asawa..I hate her because of her my mom died...Because of them...

"Meet your mom, Ryu" Dad said.
"She's not my mom." I said with a poker face.

I can see that my dad didn't like my actions...So what? I don't like her and i will never like her...

"Ryu." Dad shouts.

I stare at her with full of madness.

Wala siyang nagawa at umalis na kasama yung babae niya..

It's already night and i can't sleep...I need clea....I need her here...

Kumatok ako sa pintuan niya...I want her and i need here.....I'm a mess right now...And I don't know what to..

"Hey"I said shyly.

"Uh?"She said,confused.

Can i stay with you, my love? I want to hear your voice....Your presence....It's my medicine...

"Pwede bang dito muna ako..."I said..

"Uh sure...."I can see in her faces that she's nervous probably thinking na baka mahuli kami ng mga magulan niya..But aunt gia already know that i'm here with her.

"Alam na rin ni Auntie Gia na andito ako..."I said to make her calm.

Andito sa isang bed sa right side and siya naman sa leftside.....Malapit sa bintana.

"Ang ganda ng buwan mo?"She asked while smiling.

I stare at her....Yes ur so beautiful love...the prettiest...
"Oo....Napakaganda.."I said.

She blushed..She's cute really..... and now i'm happy again...She's really my everything....

"Sleep ka na nga"Sabi niya sabay talikod.....Namumula...

"I'll sleep later..You sleep first.."I said.

I want to make sure that she sleep without tears falling in her eyes....

Maya maya ay nakatulog na siya....Lumapit sa kanya upang halikan ang kanyang noo.

I steal a forehead kiss again...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

<8