10

Lumabas na ako sa kwarto ni clea upang di kami mahuli ng kanyang magulang pagkapasok ko sa kwarto ko, nakita ko si David...My mom's husband..We argue again early in the morning..He wants me to go to the america to meet an experts...I don't want to...I can't see clea if that's the case..I promise myself to be there through the ups and down...I promise to protect her....I promise to be in her side always...

"You don't have the rights to tell me what to do in my life!" I shout at my dad's faced.

He abandoned us for 17 years!!! And now he's here when i'm dying..He abandoned us for his kabet.. He didn't saw my mom crying, suffering, drinking because of him...Even if we want to file a divorce paper...We can't......He buy mom's freedom and life...And I can't do anything about it...I was just a child..

Everytime mom go to him, she always come home with many sugat... He doesn't deserve to be called dad...He's evil..And when mom died...He didn't show up even in the funeral...Is that how a dad acts? Is that how a husband acts?????????

"I'm still your father!" My dad said.

No, I don't have a father....

"You're not my father and you will never be my father!" I shouts..

My dad can't say anything anymore..

Umalis na siya...I don't hate him..I hate myself...for not being a good son.. I can't even defend my mom from that man...I feel useless....it's all my fault because I can't defend her..I want my mom's hug....I need her here now...

My tita arrived and she said that clea is in the emergency room right now so i panicked...Binilisan ko tumakbo at nabunggo ko si David...

"Let's go together"

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay, where?

"Hold this" he gives me a paper bag.

I get the point that clea's parents is his friends and also workers but I can't get why he wants to come with me..I don't have time to argue with him..Clea's more important right now..

Malayo pa lang kami i can hear her mom shouting probably really mad of what happened to her daughter,Nandito na kami ngayon sa harap ng pintuan ng emergency room kaya binuksan ko na eto at hinahabol ang aking hininga...

"Sir..."Clea's father said...

Clea's parents gave a respect to David by bowing their heads...Pati na rin yung mga nurse..Wala e chairman sa hospital na to e..David is the owner of this hospital.

Agad kong nilapitan si Clea..And i saw how his dad reacts...For tita ryza naman she didn't give a reaction..Just a straight face.

"Ano nararamdaman mo?"I asked..

Fuck i can't even protect her....I want to be in pain instead of her....

"Hmm,yes i'm okay medyo nahihilo lang"She said,
"Umupo ka muna."Sabi ko at tinulungan siya umupo...

Lumabas na yung parents niya kasama si David probably going to talk about business..

"Your dad?"She asked me.

No he's not my dad! He's evil....He doesn't even deserve to be called....a...human...

"Yes...I guess.."I said..

I don't have a choice ayokong maguluhan siya and malaman na ang gulo ng pamilya namin...I don't want her to worry..

"I'm hungry"She said.

Kinuha ko yung paper bad na binigay sakin ni David at nilabas ang mga pagkain na laman dun..

"Here"I said.

When she saw the steak..Her eyes shine..Is this her favorite? How did david know that?

"You buy this for me?"She teased me..

It's not from me clea...I don't have a choice..This is all i have..I didn't have the time to buy you a food..I panicked....

"Hindi mo ba ako susubuan?look oh nahihilo pa rin ako.."She said while doing a puppy eyes...Acting cute..

This girl really know how to make me fall inlove harder...Fuck...

"Tsk"I said.

Sinubuan ko na siya... Habang patagal nang patagal nakatingin sa labi ko..anong gusto niya gawin namin?I stare at her face too...Fuck i'm going to marry this girl..

I saw in the YouTube that if the girl stares at your lips..It means she wants you to kiss her..Even if she don't admit it she still wants it..Psychological speaking..

"Do you want me to kiss you?"I said..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

<8