𝒮𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩

Start from the beginning

"I went to the your house but I was stopped at the gate"
"By who ?" He says clearly getting angry but I shrug since I had no idea "I was stopped by a microphone the person behind it told me that if I showed my face again I would be thrown in jail and some other things too"

"Was it man or a woman ?"
"Please drop it Sandro" he shakes his head and starts speaking but I stop him "I am really hungry Sandro" I decide to distract him well I am not lying so I'm killing two birds with one stone .

"Let's find something" he pull me with him in the hallway.
We try not to make any sounds but we just ended up laughing like teenagers "shh we wouldn't want your mom seeing us like this"

We arrive in the kitchen where there are still people who are washing the dishes but a single look from Alessandro is enough for them to stop what they are doing and get out of the kitchen , he sat me on the counter and start looking for something to eat.

I want this man .

He came back with strawberries and white chocolate, I smiles, he remembered, I have a deep love for white chocolate as much as I love baking I don't have that much of a sweet tooth but I can eat white chocolate for days.

"This is all I could find" he picks a strawberry and hold it over my lips I glance at him to see that his pupils are a bit dilated, this turns him on , I open my mouth and stretch my tongue a little bit before biting the fruit , the juice leaks on my chin to my neck and before I can wipe it off Alessandro lips is on it and he start licking on sucking on my sweet spot .

I throw my head back moaning , his hands come trailing near my chest and I put mine in his hair bringing him closer to me , his lips still kissing me comes upwards toward my mouth.

He pulls back a little watching me "what are you waiting for Sandro" I pull him by his necktie but we're stopped by the ringing of his phone, I groan and he pull back totally regaining his sense "it's Micheal we should probably head back" he clear his throat and turns away.

"Ale !" Gosh I hate her voice and this fucking nickname, She ties her arm under his and takes him away , he turns his face to me but I roll my eyes and join my friend "look who cares to join us huh" she tease Micheal chuckle beside her and I glare at them "at least tell me you fucked" I sigh thank god Lio is not here but with Alphonso. 

"I almost kissed him" I whisper and she smack my shoulders making me yelp "bitch ! Tell me everything" So I tell her well them since Micheal also seems very much interested.

"Well I am sorry I interrupted but I am pretty sure you'll have many occasions" I nod.

I know Alessandro and I shouldn't but who cares. Yes I am choosing to ignore all the problems and unspoken issues we have , I decided that I want him at least for one night. When all the issues blows up then I will regret but for now I'm letting my coochie decide for me.

The gala finally end , we were now in the car and Aurelio was sleeping soundly.
I pick him up when we arrive and put him in bed.

I find Alessandro sitting on my bed with a box in his hand. He takes my hand and pull me between his legs , he opens the box and I gasp , it's the diamonds necklace from the auction "I saw you looking at it and thought it would look good around your neck"

I am speechless, why would he ? I "Turn around I want to see it on you" I do as he says and feel his breath on the inside of my neck "Sandro" I murmur pushing my back to his chest so I can feel him more , I turn around smiling after he put on the necklace "How do I look ?"

"Exquisite like always" his voice is hoarse, I look down and see how hard he is I gulp then try to reach it he stops me his hand around my wrist "not now Rose" he kisses me on the cheek tells me good night and he's out of the room.