Cloaked in darkness

Late at night, a lantern and hand appear but nothing else the ensemble walks through the dark library and into the restricted section. The lamp is put down and the cloak removed, revealing to be Harry who searches the bookshelves.

James said "You used my cloak to go to the library! Harry..?"

james turn to sahithi she has an amused smile as he asked

"my dear daughter in law what is his middle name"

she just giggled saying "It's your name"

Harry throws her a mock betrayal look which made her laugh more

james said while pretending to faint, "Okay HARRY JAMES POTTER!!!!!"

Harry mocks surrender saying

" I went to the restricted section"

james got up saying "Okay that's better"

that made all laugh even more Lily just roll her eyes but have a smile on her face at their interaction.

Harry" Famous fire eaters...15th Century finds...Flamel..Nicholas Flamel..where are you?"

Harry picks up a book and opens it, a man's face appears from between the pages, and he screams madly and loudly. Harry immediately slams the book shuts and puts t back.

Many people jump at that taking note never open that book.

Filch" Who's there?!"

harry whips around and quickly grabs her cloak causing the lamp to fall and shatter.

Filch " I know you're in there. You can't hide"

Harry puts on his cloak and creeps around filch

Filch " Who is it? Show yourself!"

Younger years started to shout much to the older year's amusement

"Run"

"Hide!"

Harry runs from the room, breathing heavily. he exits into the hall, where Mrs.Norris meows and begins to follow him, Harry runs around a corner just as Snape and Quirrell appear, and Snape pushes Quirrell into the wall.

Sirius said "Oooohhhhh kinky"

Jasmine said " Didn't know you swing that way snape"

sirius and Jasmine just high fi, now all understood why they are soulmates they are perfect for each other.

Quirrell " Severus... I-I thought..."

Snape " You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell"

Quirrell "W-what do you m-mean?"

Snape " You know perfectly well what I mean"

Snape senses something that causes Harry to stop breathing, snape reaches out to grab something but doesn't he whips his fingers back in front of Quirrell's face.

Snape " We'll have another chat soon...when you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie"

Filch arrives carrying the broken lantern.

Filch " Oh, Progessors I found this, in the restricted section it's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed."

Upon hearing this, Snape and Quirrell drat off around the corner. A door opens and closes. On another side, there is a vast empty room that has a large mirror in the center known as the mirror of Erised.