Quidditch

The next morning in the great hall the gang is sitting eating, the gang is sitting and eating harry is twirling his food on a fork.

Ron " Take a bit of toast mate go on "

Hermione " Ron's right harry. You're gonna need your strength today. "

Harry " I'm not hungry "

Snape appears at the table

James and sirius shouted  fangirling " WE GOT TO SEE YOUR FIRST MATCH"

no one could literally stop them

Snape"Good luck today potter. Then again now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin.

Snape walks off, limping harry notices this.

Harry" that explains the blood "

Lily said desperately " Oh no leave it harry"

sahithi said dramatically " oh dear mother in law he got both of your curiosity so not gonna happen"

james said " and you got your father's dramatics"

king shouted "hey"

which caused all to laugh

Hermione " Blood "

Harry " Listen, last night. I'm guessing snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dogs. But he got himself bitten, That's why he's limping.

hermione " But why would anyone go near that dog? "

Harry " The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwart's business very secret. "

Marlen said, " no longer a secret now is it?"

all the people just laughed

Hermione " So you're saying...."

Harry " That's what the dog's guarding that's what snape wants

Snape said " Of course blame it on me, stupid potter"

Harry sassed " well snappy if you hadn't acted that way towards me and been suspicious I wouldn't have thought it was you"

all just laughed at that remark

Hedwig screeches as she enters the great hall, she is carrying a very large long parcel. she drops it off at the table.

Hermione " Bit early for mail isn't it?

Harry " but i-l never get mail"

all the marauders and lily and Kiara frowned at that, they are definitely changing that

Ron " Let's open it "

they opened to reveal a broomstick

Harry " it's a broomstick "

Ron " That's not just a broomstick harry it's Nimbus 2000!

Many quidditch players droll over the broom

Harry "But who.....? "

He notices Professor McGonagall up at the head table stroking Headwig, she smiles at harry and harry nods.

All the marauders have jaws dropped at that. 

harry said " I always know I am your favorite Minnie I love you"