Feathers and mountain troll

Outside in the courtyard during the daytime. Oliver and Harry appear carrying a trunk they put it down.

James" WE GOT T SEE QUIDDITCH TRAINING, RIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP AND WATCH THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT "

Euphemia and monty laugh at him

Oliver: Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each tie has seven players 3 chasers, 2 beaters, one 1keeper, and a seeker. that's you. There are three kinds of balls. this one is called the Quaffle. now chases Handel the quaffle and tries to put it through one of those three hoops. the keeper that's me, defends the hoops with me so far?

harry: I think so what are those?

points at two squirming chained-down balls.

Oliver: You better take this.

hands harry a small bat he bends down and releases one ball with an angry growl, it flies off into the air. the older boy and harry watch it,

Oliver: Careful now it's coming back

the ball comes whizzing down and harry cracks it with the bat the ball soars off through a statue 

Oliver: eeh not bad potter you'd make a fair beater ......Uh-oh

the ball zooms down and Oliver grabs it wriggling to get it back in the box.

Marlene said "is that only me or are you all finding this hot"

all the girls nod which causes the boys to scoff

all the kids from the future laugh at that.

Harry: What is that?

Oliver: Bludger nasty little buggers but you are the seeker and the only thing I want you to worry about is this ... the golden snitch.

hands harry the golf ball size golden ball

Harry: I like this ball.

Barty jr said "that's what he said "

regulas hit his head as he just whined

Oliver: You catch it...before the other team's seeker. You catch the game is over. You catch this potter and we win.

the ball flutters out two delicate wings and jumps into the air harry keeps an eye on it.

Harry: Whoa

James squealed " he's natural"

In Professor Flitwick's class. Flitwick is very short and is standing on a bunch of books to make up for his stature and to see his class.

pranksters cheered " Flitwick"

Professor red in the face.

Flitwick: One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. uh, do you all have your feathers?

Hermione rises her

good. Now uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing hmm? They swish and flick everyone.

all(including Flitwick): The swish and flick.

Flitwick: Good and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa Off you go then.

The class begins to enunciate and do the movements on their feathers.

Draco: Wingardium Levio-saaa

Ron: Wingardium Leviosar!

he waves his wand fast numerous times. Hermione stops him.

Hermione: Stop stop stop you're going to take someone's eye out. Besides you're saying wrong. it's Levi-o-sa not leviosar.