𝟬𝟯𝟬. . . get out of the car

CHAPTER THIRTY !

CHAPTER THIRTY !

[ real life, social media ]

- ❝ GET OUT OF THE CAR ❞ 💌

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ !

chris swallows nervously as he sits next to matt in the car

chris swallows nervously as he sits next to matt in the car. they're just sitting in the driveway, waiting for nick to get all their shit so that they can go somewhere to film. he complains every fucking week about how chris and matt never help him carry the stuff to the car, but every time they actually try and help he yells at them for doing it wrong, so they've given up.

brent faiyaz plays quietly through the speakers, the song being the only noise in the otherwise silent car. it's honestly kind of awkward, sitting next to his brother, who has no idea what the fuck happened yesterday.

"sooooo," chris speaks, breaking the silence between them. "the weather's nice today."

matt turns to look at him and actually just laughs in his face. chris is a little taken aback, but he honestly can't say he's surprised. matt glances out of the car, gesturing to the fact that it's literally pouring with rain outside, then gives chris a knowing look. he shakes his head.

"the weather is just so great," he muses, a playful smile on his face. he chews on the end of his straw, waiting for chris to reply.

chris shrugs in agreement. "yup," he says quietly. "great for going on a walk."

"going on a walk?" matt says, then lets out a light chuckle. "so that's where you went last night? on a walk?"

chris nods innocently. "of course."

matt furrows his eyebrows knowingly. "you don't take walks," he says, pointing his drink at chris, who raises his hands defensively.

"why does everyone keep saying that?" he asks, exasperated. "a man can change."